Reviews for Flashbacks: Perhaps Love
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Good flashbacks. I love fics these spawned from so much, and these fit so well. :)
iPodHeadPhones chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow...the last few lines of this chapter were kinda beautiful...I'm not usually this sentimental, but it made me tear up a little bit. Really well done.

*trundles off to read the rest*

HeadPhones.
how does she do it chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
wow. oh my my, oh hell yes! love it! gotta love a dominating Connor, its the hottest thing ever!
Labmama chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
I love the way you write. you make smut classy
tripwatcher2 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
My goodness that was...yeah! Wow, so intense and a terrific, satisfying follow up to those other two stories! Now that I have read this and re-read those, I think you have improved them somehow! Not sure how to explain it but I guess it's the just knowing that this is going to eventually happen! Anyway, I really enjoyed this and wanted to say thanks for sharing it!
scarletblessed chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Okay how did I never read this before? I was totally missing out after reading "Please, Please Don't Leave Me". This fills in the blanks I've always imagined. I'm completely behind Connor's need to mark her, trice. I don't know how you do it, but every time I read your sex scenes it's so fresh. Never feels like the last one I read. How do you do it? Thanks for the smile :)
fuchonmymunchy chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Wow, brilliant, really brilliant,cyou're going to write more chapters, right?
Seanchaidh chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
You know I can just picture that cheesy grin at the end! :D
scarletblessed chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
-She could lose herself in those eyes, she was sure, with each thrust they seemed to sparkle more and more.-

that was completely the best line to describe how i would imagine having sex with connor to be like, well if i was abby ;)
insanereality710 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Oh my, I'm lost for words, if only you could see the huge grin on my face! that was amazing btw!
Seanchaidh chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Aww, so sweet.

Did you add a line in there, seven from the end, just before the word "Beautiful", or did I just miss that first time round? It really does seem to just put things into perspective. I'm sorry I didn't give you a better lead into it in chapter 3.
insanereality710 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I'd been wanting to know how the whole abby/becker fiasco happened since I read Seanchaidh's fic. It filled in perfectly, can't wait for more!
Seanchaidh chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Well, you already know what I think of this chapter. :)

I like the changes too. The whole thing fits perfectly with the other story.