Reviews for Sehnsucht
Kokuro chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
Very good series, though admittedly not my typical cup o' tea. I'm impressed with your fleshing out of Cid, Vincent, and Shera's personalities.

Du Hasst Mich and Sehnsucht are two songs from Rammstein. Do the lyrics and mood inspire these stories? Rammstein is one of my favorite bands globally which is why I first looked into Du Hasst Mich. Very good I can't wait to read more!
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
please continue. I love this story so much that I read it during class.
XxAlucardxX chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
I just enjoy this keeps me on the edge of my seat and wanting more of this well detailed story. :)

I would love to ready more of this 3
fullmoons-wings chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
I would ask for an update however as I am unsure to the story's status I will not. Overall good, my only complaint is that for the prequel to this the story just ends, there does not seem to be an endig or any real conclusion, it just stops. It is because of that that I do not even know if this story is incomplete or not, if so please update an if not please continue, there are several plot holes that need filling. Thank you for the story, keep up the good work.

~Fullmoon
vincents1lover chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
*scream* WHOA!

*waves hands around* WHO!

AWESOME AS ALWAYS!Thanks forupdating so soon!KEEP IT FAWKIG UP!XD
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
please continue
Aquawyrm chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
...well. That gave me flashbacks. To when I was two, I think.

Really accurate, except you left out the smell. Hospitals always smell so anticeptic (which is good, of course, because you don't want someone with a compromised immune system exposed to pathogens), and it stays with you forever...

And there's a really ominous feeling. You know...the one that comes with the knowledge that some of the people who were in that bed before your loved one died there.

So, good. Except you didn't mention the smell as one of the things driving him nuts (though Cid is a smoker, so it's excusable, I guess).
Aquawyrm chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Well, at least Vincent's going to have friendly faces there when he wakes up.

I can't help but feel that Jenova's going to get it but good when Avalanch realizes that she's back...
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
please continue
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Well, I DID wonder how Vincent wound up in the hospital. Guess I know now.