Reviews for The Girl Who Lived and Loved
Fuyutaro son chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
i complained last chapter, but this one was MUCH better, i'm glad i decided not to skip ahead.
Fuyutaro son chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
... yeah, way to much like the movie. it's starting to look more and more like you're just going copy the movie and just add a few lines here and there... i think i'm just going to skip ahead to when she's sorted, because i'm hopping that she can't possibly do the same things as in the movie if she's a Slytherin(sp?)
Fuyutaro son chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
yeah... way to many issues in this chapter. petunia has scene her get beaten by vernon before, so why is rose saying she never allowed Vernon to hit her before? i'm sorry, but no, in this chapter alone, she's watched him do it 3 times.

There are a lot of mistakes like this, or rather inconsistencies like this, throughout the fic so far, and we are only up to chapter 4, you might want to fix them sometime.
Fuyutaro son chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
uh, yeah, i loved the previous chapters, but this one followed the book a little TO much.
Fuyutaro son chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oleander is a good flower name, but rose works to, i guess :D
ZabuzasGirl chapter 27 . 5/12/2013
Update immediately, please!
cecilievonspitzweg chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
theworldabove chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
I absolutely loved this!
The whole thing was entirely brilliant, and I just loved how rose was in slytherin!
I also like how Gryffindor still won the house cup!
I think the interesting relationship between rose and her aunt was fascinating, and I hope to see much more of it in the next year!
I also really liked the developing relationship between snape and rose, I thought it was truly a fantastic idea.
All in all, fantastic.
Dont listen to the stupid gits hating on your story, because they are ridiculous!
your new number one fan
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
Don't mean to nitpick but Neveah should be Nevaeh - after all, if it is heaven spelled backwards, the e should be next to the h. But I loved the story - Rose is so cute!
kitza chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
how did Neville become Neveah?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
Good Work
jkl chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
update luv it
Beckah Godric-Northman chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
I absolutely love this story! It's totally brilliant. I really can't wait til you write second year. Great job! :o)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 26 . 11/1/2012