Reviews for The Girl Who Lived and Loved
jkl chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
update soon good luck
Tom Kristal chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
Interesting story so far. Although it seems to be taking allot from the original story, I enjoy the parts that diverge from cannon.
Good luck with the hard drives. Had it happen to me twice 2 years Ago and I'm still recovering from it.
Tom
Vangran chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
Good luck in the fixing, Rose.
LaDiE AkEginU o.0.o chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
I love this story. I like that Rose resembles her mother but is not identical. I especially like the similarity between Draco and James, even though I do not really like James Potter. I love your portrayal of a female Harry. I used not to like fem-Harry stories and only recently started reading them. I hope you continue despite some negative reviews you have received. Are you going to write a story for all seven (7) years? I hope so:) Is Snape going to have a parental/mentor bond with Rose? I think that if Harry had been a female and resembled Lily more than James, that Snape would have still disliked Harry but not to a certain extent. It would be like a 'second chance' with Lily. I have been trying to find a good story with a female Harry with Severus as 'her' father but have not had any luck. This story makes up for it quite a bit though.

(/)_(/)
{ }
( * )
Antigona chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
Hey just say, I love your story, I don't review thwt often because I usually cant get myself to judge chapter for chapter but instead I review for the whole story. But I think your story is great so If you don't alrady know it i confirm it. It's not like a lot of female Harry fanfics, althought I have to confess that there are a few great ones, you don't make a harry with a girl name you create a whole new character and I hope that as the years go on you'll change the cannon a little. Is this chapter was without beta I found it great, If I was a beta I would offer myself but seeing as I am not even in fanfiction and college is suking my life out of me that would be kinda hard. Anyway my only critic to your story is that you are ages between one update and the next so I'm in my knees, for the next chapter and year, personally I would like to see a bit of Snape parentig but thats up to you. Ans remember "The greatest difference between genius and stupidity is that genius is limited".
ZabuzasGirl chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
Update immediately, please!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
Oh yes, Snape is going to gut her up!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
Update immediately, please!
Iguana-King chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very nice story, hope to see more soon !
KlutzyFreak chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Ver nice!
realistic-myth chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
i absolutely love love love your story!
Antigona chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
Hey I just love your story I like that you're making Rose more perceptive and with more deepth than Harry, I just wonder If Snape sees the abuse signs and seems to be able to look past the Potter name, Why he does nothing about them?
Anyway I really love your story and hope that you update more often. I'll wait anxiously for your next Update!
crimson hearts chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
Love it. I hope to see some updates soon. I will definitely want to read all seven years at this rate, I only hope you will be writing it that far.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
that was brilliant :D
jinnyjiab chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Love your story, can't wait to read more!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »