Reviews for The Girl Who Lived and Loved
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Awesome, you updated! I see resemblances to the books but you still added your own little twist. Great quality as always.
Update soon!
tainteddr34ms chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
I just started reading your story a couple days ago and I really enjoyed reading what you've written so really picked up once they got to school.
Herr Benzedrine chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
You have no idea how much I've missed this story! I was just thinking about it earlier!

Keep up the great work! You and your beta.
917brat chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
this sounds like a really wonderful story please keep it up.
LadyArtemis chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really like this story, but could you please, please, please repost The Summer That Started It All? I loved that story too and was so dissapointed when I tried to find it again and realized it had been deleted. So, could you please repost it as soon as possible?
Tubafox chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
I like it. there are only some minor grammatical errors but that is to be expected in an un betaed chapter. I really like your plot and even though I thought the pass was a bit slow at first but I like the current pace that the chapters are now. I haven't really seen any evidence of Mary sueness anywhere so... I hope you update very soon.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 19 . 1/11/2012
WOW that was just brilliant :D
Herr Benzedrine chapter 19 . 1/11/2012
I'd like trouble say that you should just ignore the flames instead of feeding them. "Nevermind what haters say, know 'em til they fade away."

With that said, I really like this story. It has an interesting plot, and I LOVE Primrose. I like that name. It reminds me of the Hunger Games.

Anyway, I like how Rose's personality isn't EXACTLY like Harry's. And I don't think Rose is a Mary-Sue.

I don't really mind the grammar/spelling thing, but I'm glad it's getting fixed. But I understand, sometimes my brain works too fast for my hands and I mess up sometimes.

And if you even think of deleting this story, I WILL find you...*cue menacing music*
EmberEternal chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
I really like this fic. Please write more soon! :)
Selwynn chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
Wow, some of these reviews are harsh. I mean seriously, they're supposed to be critics, not haters.

Anyway, here my feedback.

Grammar: Well, I kind of flew over the first few chaps to get to Hogwarts, so I'm not entirely sure about some stuff. But, this is a good story and when I read a good story, I read FAST and usually don't notice the mistakes unless they're HORRIBLE and FREQUENT. Which they aren't, by the way. So don't like Milleniumgoddess, 'SCREW THE GARMMAR, JUST WRITE!' (changed into my own a bit) (oh, and don't leave the grammar entirely though, huge terrible mistakes are known to hurt my eyes.)

Just read over your stuff a lot, 'kay? That way, you can fix the more elementary errors. Like sea see.

Originality: You're following the canon pretty close their ('cept for a few things) and while I'm not going to nit-pick about that, it can get a little annoying (especially if you don't have MILLIONS of boys hounding after Rose (wait, in canon, girls were hounding after Harry, so technically, boys would hound Rose... That's EPIC))

Anyway, back on topic. The Slytherin house threw me off for a bit there, but that's good.

I WAS hoping that Snape would show EXTREME favoritism for Rose, but... while he didn't HATE her, he didn't fave her either. *sighs sadly*

Actually my mind kind of went like this when i thought of how she (Rose) and Snape would interact.

Snape: 100 hundreds points for correct answers!

*Everyone does a spit-take*

Rose: B-but professor, isn't that a bit much...

Snape: Nonsense, Lil-Rose!

*After class*

Gossipers: I heard that Snape has a crush on Potter...

Random Person 1: Yeah, but that's because he's a pedophile.

Random person 2: Actually, its because she looks like his dead wife.

Random Person 3: No way!

Random Person2: Yes way!

LE GASP!

Whatever.

I'm looking forward to more of this fanfiction.

And Rose is NOT MARY-SUE.

Anyone who's said otherwise has not read a REAL hardcore Mary-Sue fic.

(Visit for them).

Flow: Is great! It goes through scenes mostly smoothly and characters seem are in-character (except for a some things) and so on.

If anyone flames this review, rant about it in a nice, orderly fashion and be correct. Thank you.

~Ciao~
xForeverInspiredx chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
HI! First of all, I wanted to say that I think that you're doing a fantastic job at writing this. I love how you've added your own dialogue and events, makes it more interesting and its so creative and it isn't by the book which I love.

And also, very minor error, but I think you may have forgotten to change the initial on her letter, it says P. Potter instead of what I think should be R. Potter?

Once again, I really love this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter so I'll end it here :)
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
Can't wait for the new chapters, hope they come soon.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Primrose is such a horrid old name. she was born in 1980, not the 1700's. i think that if they named harry's middle name after james, theyd do the same if she was a girl and use lily. besides, j k rowling mentioned it was an tradition in the evans family to name the daughters after flowers. lily would follow that tradition. if she used rose, it wouldnt be PRIMrose. it would be rose. lily isnt lilian, shes just lily.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
This was great!
korrd chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
I never would have read this had I not seen it on the CK16 deviantart page, but not because I found it to be a Mary-Sue fic. I avoided it because I dislike Draco and am generally against him being paired with any of the girls in Harry Potter, or having a major role save as a laughing stock/bad guy. This story is going slower and has shorter chapters than most, but the character of Rose is definitely not a Mary-Sue. The reason she might be viewed as such is due to the lack of in-chapter anti-Rose content. You allude to it with her conversation with Tracey as well as her conversations with Draco but you have little of it in the story itself. The lack of conflict in the story outside of some small arguments makes it seem like Rose is liked by all. The majority of those calling Rose a Mary-Sue most likely subscribe to the idea that Harry himself was a retard and the only way he ever got through Hogwarts was due to Hermione. You explain Rose's interest in her education and don't make her overpowered or anything. So the only thing I can say to get rid of the detractors is to put in a little more conflict between Rose and the other characters. Don't give up.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »