Reviews for The Girl Who Lived and Loved
Vangran chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
Great story thus far. I am curious as to when they realize they like each other. I can't wait to read more. Update soon! _
Tinithor chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
I like your story and i know you don't want any criticism, so don't take this the wrong way, i just think you could of done a little bit more different. Mainly i just don't like how Snape hates Rose. In the books Snape hates Harry because he reminds him of James who tortured Snape throughout his time at school. Even still he tries to protect Harry because its Lily's son. Seeing as how Rose looks just like Lily i see no reason why Snape would hate her. To be honest i thought he would show extreme favoritism with her considering she was placed in Slytherin as well. As for the quidditch i don't think you should just give up on it because she's in slytherin. Either way, keep on writing, if you've got ideas then theres no use just keepin them locked up in your head. Looking forward to reading more of your story.
enchantedlight chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
people are always going to say mean things. you shouldn't let it bother you. Anyways, great chapter, update soon!
ForeverLilacLies chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
I really like this, usually I'm slightly hesitant about Slytherin Harry or Girl Harry but this has promise.

I think you should add in some of Rose's personality that her parents have. Like her dad's knack for trouble and Lily's temper. It would drive Snape mad. :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
This. Is. AWESOME! I have now spent approximately 24 hours reading this fic, not including breaks to sleep, eat, do necessary household chores, bathe, and go on Tumblr. I can't even...just Ahh! This is honestly the first HP gender-swap fic I've ever read and I'm very impressed! Don't listen to all these anonymous jerks. I don't think Rose is a Mary-Sue at all. I think she's adorable. I want to give her a hug and adopt her as a little sister. I especially love the dynamics of her relationships with the other characters. Are you planning on re-writing all 7 books? Because that would make me ridiculously happy.
enchantedlight chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
Awesome chapter :D Really loved it :D looking forward to more :D
enchantedlight chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
MillenniumGoddess chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Love it. By the way SCREW THE GRAMMER YOU WRITE FANFICTION! Love ya MillenniumGoddess
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
WOW that was just great :D im loving the story, sorry about you getting bad reviewers, dont let the person/persons get to you :)
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
WOW great chapter :D really looking forward to more :D
Zwolftd chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Finally Rose also acceppted your hand of friendship right now it's you to be the one to make up yourself to her cause she's just don't like your posture toward her that so arrogant and terrible to remind her of her cousin

Hope that will change a lot in the story cause Rose also make friends with both Draco and Ron :)
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »