Reviews for Unknown Date and sequel: Beautiful Dreams, aye?
cap'nyossarian chapter 12 . 3/1/2004
i seriously think this is one of the best, if not the best b/l fics out there. 10/10
Rikothedeathangel chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
Aw! SO GOOD.I love it!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 8 . 9/4/2003
Hahahahahahahaha. SO FUNNY! Mwahahahahahahaha.
Rikothedeathangel chapter 6 . 9/4/2003
Mwahahahahahaha. Bit and Lena CLOUD? . That is so funny!
KiraIzazuma chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
i'VE READ THREE CHAPTERS SO FAR. iT'S VERY GOOD. i LVE ALL b/l STORIES THOUGH SO HEHE bUT Don't get me wrong this is good.
me chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
*drum roll* and the winner of the best zoids fic is ... dum dum dum ...YOU! U lucky dog. well there is no best zoids fic award but if there was you'd win it. _ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK _

BECAUSE THE HAPPY PEOPLE SAID SO _ _ _
Snowqueenyukichan chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
I LOVED THIS STORY! and all your storys!
crazyblade chapter 12 . 7/14/2003
I sure do love those B/L (w/ some Harry bashing) fics! That was awesome! You should write more stories! Zoids New Century is better than Chaotic!
astonmir chapter 12 . 7/12/2003
bit musta REALLY been thinking about something HARD that day on the park bench... oh we are sick minded people arent we?
astonmir chapter 11 . 7/12/2003
i am so going to kill your sorry butt...

no more cliffhangers no more cliffhangers!
SnowqueenYukichan chapter 12 . 6/16/2003
AW what a great ending. HA HA HA that little a$$ wipe harry got whiped! lol! i love your storys! they rule! keep up the awesome work! A

~*~*~*~Snowqueen/Yukichan
Kinel Ozoa chapter 12 . 2/2/2003
Neat ending, makes me feel kinda sorry for Doc though. Wife dead, then the only family he has left runs away. OH well, he can probably buy a few zoid models and get over it. But whatever happend to the liger? I don't see Bit justleaving it behind, I know in this he loves lina and all but no reason to abandon your best pal! But I'm rambleing, great fic! I'm so glad I was able to finish reading it! Wonder if there would ever be a possibilaty of a followup. I wanna see Mini Bit's and Lina's fighting over cookies!
Kinel Ozoa chapter 10 . 2/2/2003
Finally! I lost my comnputer a long while back and when I got it back I couldn't find this fic anywhere! Tonight I looked thru all the reveiws I had given just for fun and found your fic! i can finally read the rest of it! I looked hard in the zoids section too... well I hope Lina doesn't marry harry (That rymed..badly) Bit and Lina always seemed like a good couple. Well I'm off to read the rest of the fic!
Yunaleska chapter 12 . 1/25/2003
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG This is likes the best Bit and Leena story ever. Nice Nice Nice _ Keep up the good work...I hope all ur other fics are as good as this.
EclipseKlutz chapter 12 . 1/5/2003
Another sequeal could be in order...

That was good! Loved the chapter! Very, very, very much!

Hope your okay. I'll be fine, as soon as I stop falling off chairs all the time, LOL.

Anyway, great chapter, isd a sequeal possible?

~EclipseKlutz