Reviews for Seven Tin Soldiers
Colormyworld chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I'm sorry for the belated review! I loved this chapter-looking forward to more. (:
DaisyJane chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
The last line made me go what? How would Diana have a pair of Bruces pants and how would they know they are Bruce's. What happened to and is wrong with Donna and why aren't her bruises healing quickly as they both have the gift of accelerated healing. Excellent touch not having them able to speak English. I sure it will take Diana all of a week to learn it. Love the Hawkgirl, Flash and Green Lantern part. I can see Shayera not having the patience to reason her way through all those people. This is really an exciting story and I can't wait for more.
Kyer who's to tired to log in chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I can just hear Shayera mouthing off all sorts of unprintable obscenities. lol

I can also hear Wally when he finally regains consciousness screaming "Look out for the crazy angel!"
The-Lady-Isis chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Yay! Ok, so we more or less have all the League together... just not knowing who they are, or apart from Diana really what's going on, and with none of them really trusting each other all that much. Huh. Can't wait to see how this is going to pan out, but this was a really good update. As always, you have a unique and wonderful writing style which I love reading.

Keep it up!
Chaosmob chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Wow, to many big words! lol jk. Sounds like Diana and Donna are being dressed up like men?

Great chapter.

Keep up the awesome work.

Chaosmob :)
DaisyJane chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I love this alternative beginning for the Justice League. J'onn arrival reminds of the scene in the comic book Terra Occulta or The Justice League: A New Frontier where J'onn gets pulled to Earth by a scientist. I love that Donna is going to be in this story as she is one of my favorite characters and I love her and Diana hiding in Man's World together. This story is quickly becoming one that I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great Chapter!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
*whistles* So let me see if I have this straight. J'onn is on Earth, and now living in the manor. And the Olympians are after Diana and Donna, so Diana is going to be dressing as a man, and travelling with her sister to Man's World. Yes? Or no?

EIther way, brilliant chapter, and it cranked up the intrigue to palpable proportions. I'm so interested to see what happens next, and how Shayera, GL and Flash get involved. Also, if Diana is going to be posing as a man I guess it's going to be putting a damper of BMWW having a relationship, but you did put it as friendship and not romance. Strangely enough, I'm not disappointed by that. Update soon!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Good start - I liked how you introduced Hestia into it early one. She's one of Diana's patron goddesses but tends to get ignored in favour of Athena or Hera etc. I'm very interested to see where this goes, since I always enjoy your writing. My favourite line was 'Zeus had not done anything genuinely moronic in a few centuries' lol.

Update soon!
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Not sure where you're going with this but I will be watching - It's not a bad start at all!
8I chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I think I've failed you as a beta.

What I was going to say in The Email Which Was Never Actually Sent, was that it seemed well thought out, was clear, and intriguing. You got a feeling of urgency in which leaves me wanting to read more.

Well done!
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
wow starting out pretty darn good so far. Can't wait for the action to start!

Good chapter.

Keep up the fine work.

Chaosmob :)
squibalicous chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Intriguing. Are the tin soldiers merely referencing a child's toys or perhaps something more? i have a particular affection for the movie 'The Legend of Billie Jack' which featured the song 'One Tine Soldier'.
zrose chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I really like this. I usually like Greek mythology a lot, and combine it with Justice League and its epic.
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Good start. You have me interested with just one small chapter. I like that Hestia is smarter and more crafty than the other Gods realize. Can't wait to read what comes next.