Reviews for Not Boyfriends
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Very cute!
Like Amenhotep and Akhenaten, Princes of DeNile.
Well, whatever works for them, I guess.
Well done!
I look forward to finding more of your stories.
kiky21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I'm speechlees. It was perfect!
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Shaaaawwz.

I must admit I got confused at one point when Cole's ma and pa walked in, because I thought that was more background information. But I caught on _

A very nice look into the future of Were The World Mine and Cole and Cooper's relationship!
Sarahrose660 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I never noticed that in the film, but I can see what your friend meant now :)
I thought you captured the whole "together but not boyfriends" thing really well, and I completely loved your references to Timothy's and Jonathons relationship.
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wonderful! I really liked this, the characters were gold! And Jon proposed to Timmy! You're awesome for that!

I also really liked Cole and Cooper doing the whole "We're together, but not /together/." Nice job!
RuikaRose chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Sometimes I get a little frustrated when people review my stories and just give an adjective, but reading this I can understand why. This was wonderful. I'm not sure how much I can say beyond that, but I'll try. :)

I just watched this movie. No kidding, about ten minutes ago. I really, really loved it. Pretty much without thought I went onto to see what people had to offer, and though there aren't all that many I'm so glad I came across this.

I think you captured the people's voices really well, and the style in which it was written was very well-measured and maintained that fairytale feeling the movie itself had. Seeing Cole and Cooper in the film gave me ideas about what went on behind closed doors with those two, and I'm happy somebody wrote some down. :)

And now the review's too long. Ah, well. It was great!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
You know, I LOVED this pairing during the movie, so I'm so glad to see a fic on them! Great job!
ScarlettBladeDancer chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I just watched this movie for the first time, and the pairing of Cole and Cooper caught my eye for the all the same reasons your friend noted. As such, I'm very excited to have found someone writing fic for them! And good fic, at that. You have a great turn of phrase and I loved your characterizations. Thanks for your stories!
Ketiou chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Beautiful story. Loved it. Cant wait to read the after part. They are so cute. I love them! I wished they stayed together as gay jocks instead. ;D

But I love Timonthy and Jon so much too! Ohh I love this movie. You did a fantastic job on capturing the characters of this movie and the whole not boyfriend thing. So cute. And the dialogged is hilarious! Cooper is definitely heteroflexual and very cute!

Love this story love it love it love.

Cant wait to read more!