Reviews for Coffee And Bondage
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/14
i love how causally bondage was brought into the mix :-D
but oh god what a time to sleep talk :-P
Airannath chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I surely enjoyed the fic :D Thank you!
Max chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Loved it
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
One of my favorite fanfics. I've read it so many times. Keep writing!
wimmer511 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
So funny. I was totally shocked when she woke up. When Jane told her how adorable her face is when she... don't want to give it away to future readers, but you know to which part I refer, I spit out my drink. So funny. Their reactions were totally in character, I thought you did a great job with that. Even though I more inclined to believe that if one of them was going to be having naughty thoughts or dreams it'd be Jane, all the same this was so much fun to read. Plus how Jane teased her killed me. So funny. I loved it, even though I tend to shy away from stories where Lisbon is the longing one. Although, she wasn't really longing, she did seemed kind of pissed about it. Which was part of the reason it was so funny. Any way, great story! I'm going to look though your other stories right now.
shadowcat012 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh gosh! Poor Lisbon! This was too good! Great job on keeping the team in character, this is a real treat to read! :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was cute!
May Contain Nuts chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I usually don't review - I am SUCH a lazy ff-er - but I had to give you kudos for this piece. It's not at all OOC, which is intriguing for the content - I can really picture this exchange which made it HILARIOUS. I'm of half a mind to believe that if CBS could get away with this, it might actually become a scene.

Unfortunately they probably couldn't without bringing the whole show pony into the gutter.

You really have a gift for words, I am about to go squizzle your page for more jewels like this one.

Keep up the good work!

really I mean that's Jane's personality [:
Tuva chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Awesome!
HappyJan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome! Too awesome for words! I cracked up laughing so hard I could barely finish reading!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Loved this fic. Very short, but I love reading this. It really seemed like something that would happen in the show. Awesome job!