Reviews for Of Fireworks and Brother Moments
jessi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great story, I liked the brotherly bonding!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
oh sweetie...this was as easy as a Sunday mornin'! and that is a very very good thing!

I loved the shortness and the sweetness of this and this should be in the show at some point!

I really love your descriptions, darlin'...you couldn't have written this any better! lovely!

and you gave me a craving for beer...ah...darn!

loved this...:)

hugs,

S.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Such a cool moment, and the picture you paint of the brothers is SO HOT.

Stellar work!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Beautiful but bittersweet fic as the boys celebrate from outside the fringes of normal but at least together.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Not July 4th for me, but certainly July 1st - Canada Day!

But happy 4th to you!

VERY nice story. Very touching, the brothers both raising their bottles to the sky! Great story.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Ah, a nice brotherly moment, with just a hint of sadness for those they've lost.

Happy 4th July my darling.

Kind regards,

ST x
TraSan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Awesome little bro-mo, girl! May your Fourth of July holiday be filled with simple joys as well.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Very nice bit of brotherly fluff. I so enjoy them just having these brotherly moments together.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Good one!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
It's heartwarming to see the brothers just hanging out as brothers. Love this work so much! Thanks for such a wonderful fic. Need to see them more in brotherly moments.
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
yay a wonderful brother moment - I think we all needed that, thanks!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow, beautiful fireworks, I saw it right above me in the night sky as I stood beside the brother's watching them without being seen. At least that's what I felt like when I read this. Awesome job. Hugs, Vonnie
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ah...The 4th of July. Barbecue, fireworks and your uncle getting drunk before the sun goes down, or is that just my family? XD LOL Magnificent in a comfortable way. It's nice to see some normal rituals among the Supernatural seekers. Excellent as usual, my friend. Until we have the pleasure of speaking again.

Farewell and happy Independence Day!

XX CW XX
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Very good. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. :) I love the fireworks, but hate the mosquitoes. lol Our subdivision has our own, now. It's good to see the brothers celebrate it together.

Well done.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hey Kris,

Brilliant one shot buddy, showing the brotherly moments we've all missed this season, now the guys are back together maybe we'll see more this season.

Looking forward to sharing some moments with you on Saturday, bump some shoulders and chink a few bottles.

Catch you soon,