Reviews for Tarnished
Ariana Deralte chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
This is a lot of fun. Thank you for writing this. Is there any more?
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I like being able to see a different side of Sinister and little Remy is just too cute. Please don't give up on this story.
Equinox chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Updates are good. Updates are our friends.
Estrella85 chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Really well-written chapters. Keep up the great work!
juniper294 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
this is really great! I hope to see you continue soon!
Prexistence chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
it's kinda hard to picture Sinister playing with children, especially after thinking about what he does to adults (slices and dices), but i guess he wouldn't harm them because of their potential, if there is any, then they are open game for Marauders! Love the chapter and can't wait for more!
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Interesting side to Sinister. Great chapter on his past.
Jenna chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I want to love this story, but I don't understand why Sinister wants Remy if he really isn't the man's son? I look forward to more, but find this chapter irrelavent.
Tai-sensei chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I love this new chapter. Didn't realize Sinister could be so . . . mellow and not trying to kill or torture everyone. But why does he want Remy. Is it for an experiment or does he really want to take care of him. Can't wait to see more thanks for posting best wishes and good waves.
gryphenvoid chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Wow a change of insight on Sinister. I love your characterization and how you portray his motivations.
scribblemyname chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Scary. Very good and interesting, but enough to give me the chills.
Seren Maris chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Great story! Please update soon!
Prexistence chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
O, now the X-Men got a little insight of Remy and Sinister interaction. I love this chapter and still can't wait till Sinister gets Remy back Update Soon!
lancefalcon chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Pretty good stuff. Remy is deffinately one of my favorite characters. I'd love to hear more. Great Work!

PS: if you ever get the chance, Read mineā€¦.

IN TO THE PRESENT, DARKLY: ENTER REGIMENT-X