Reviews for All Life is Prologue
springawakening1894 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Another wonderful chapter! I love how you do breaks in time between each chapter. Can't wait for the next one! :D
LovingEmerald chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Thanks so much for updating this! I really loved that they were so sweet with each other today :) AND SHE LOVES HIM! YAY! I can't wait to read the last chapter, update soon, please! xx
hpfan87477 chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
I don't understand why Ginny doesn't just divorce Harry. If she is planning to leave him anyway it is better now then to keep cheating on him for 13 years. Also the children wouldn't hate her any less if she waited until they were adults before revealing her affair with Draco.
springawakening1894 chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Another amazing chapter! I love how you write the relationships. Can't wait until you update again, hopefully that's soon! :D
LovingEmerald chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Omg! I LOVE THIS STORY! I cannot tell you how much, seriously. Please update because this is a one of a kind piece that has really caught my attention - tell us what happens after she gets the owl - and can we please see some DG lovin? Thanks!
ashley chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Great chapter! I love the subtle ways you bring in past history and their relationship's history without giving away too much. This story is so poignant and suspenseful. Please update soon!
springawakening1894 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Amazing! I love it. All the emotions and their strange relationship. Really hope you update soon!
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Well, I'm certainly enjoying your writing - it's calculated, tense, and real. The relationship, dialogue and situations of Draco and Ginny (so far) correspond well to the epilogue of DH. I'm intrigued to read on to see how things change . . . :)
LovingEmerald chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
( This chapter is so sad. Poor Draco-Ginny angst. I hope their relationship develops more as the story proceeds, and hopefully, by the end of it, we see some sort of a decision that allows them to break away from this double life. Have you already mapped out the entire story, or are you writing as the inspiration hits you? Either way, this was a nice chapter, can't wait for the next one! Update soon! xoxo
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
She was really hard on herself if you ask me. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Good Luck! :)
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I really like this and I can't wait to read more. Good Luck with it! :)
LovingEmerald chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Omg! The goblin know O lol. Thank you so much for the two new chapters, I really enjoyed them, especially the scene with Majesta. Please update soon!
amanda chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
WOW! this is so good! i really really like it! there is obviously a past there, and you write it in so well but leave enough out to keep wanting more!

cant wait for you to update!

Little.Thinker chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Hey. That was bril :) I love the way you write its totally unique. Also the plot is unique, how you are doing it a year at a time I mean. Im very interested Update Soon!

scubarang chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Excellent subtle weaving of an affair. So many hints at what they have/had.

And I agree with Draco, she should have one of his babies. Obviously Harry isn't that into being a father and she isn't that into being a Potter.

You have a lovely writing style and I hope you continue this story and update soon.