Reviews for Faded Away
That... Was deep. :( beautifully writin
hannah chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
omg that was awesome but add 2 the mystery suicidal story I wanna know :(
operaluva823 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was deep. How were you able to put so much emotion into it. A sign of good writing is when emotions pour out of each word and that is definetly the case here
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Let me tell you is a story where you want to cry, but you cant. Where you want to yell out 'NO! Don't do it!' but you sit and read what happens next. Where the loud noises around are silenced in your ears. Where even the tiniest of movements are still as stone. Where everything else in the world doesn't matter. Where you feel like you want to reach your hand inside and go into the scene. Where you can feel the writing.

Where others have worked hard to get the touch of an author, but few have it born into their blood.

And, newsflash, you are one of them my friend.

A story beyond words.

Speechlessness. An enticing and happy thing.

Anyone who refuses praise to this story is truely and idiot.

I do hope you understand the meaning of my words.

-Ann
Mewk chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Even do it's been done this one really has power. Don't ask why I just feel really drawn into it.
Caramelgrl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
No, I'm not tired of them, 'cause this is the first story I've read when Annabeth kills herself because of Percy's death. I haven't read that many "Percy dies" angst stories either; this story is actually written pretty well.
silvertrident chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
its really good.i like it.
bombplaya3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow, pretty well done.. There was lots of emotion in it, and one could definitely feel the aura of that Annabeth felt.

One thing, its kind of abrupt how she dies. Just the time that it takes someone to drown (that is what happened, right?) is longer than that. Plenty of time to throw in more emotion.

but other than that, it was well done.

9/10

~playa
Thalia Castellan chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
It didn't seem very much like Annabeth, I don't see her killing herself, but you definitely worked in a lot of emotion. Next time though I suggest put a bit more back story in, like why did Percy kill himself? That sort of thing. BUt it was definitely well written, and I hope to see more of your work soon.

Thalia Castellan.