Reviews for Dealing in Heylin
sepia chapter 1 . 2/6
i like how that spicer is written :D
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/15
This was awesomeeeeeee ! Ughh, please add on to it ! I just love it !
irezel chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
god damn this is excellent. uuuuuuuuugh, i love it. i love you. and the many, many chack stories you have written. holy bejesus.
NeonProwl chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This was simply a delight to read :)
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was awesome. I really enjoyed it. I always have liked the idea of a truly evil Jack haha.
Deda Altesse chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Silvarbelle u lucky dog u...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Whoa. Evil Jack.
sculby563 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
that was good! Loved it! I would sooo love to see the monks nightmares to come true
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was just lovely. Since XS is coming back, I've been rewatching the episodes, and although I didn't care for Chack when I was 10 or 11, you certainly have pled its case sufficiently for me to reconsider. All of your fics are so well thought-out and in-character. I know it'll take me a heck of a lot of writing to be anywhere near as confident as you should be about your Heylin/Chack fics.

Just ... amazing work.
AnimeL.O.V.E.R.YA chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ok so I know its been a while since you wrote this story, but its great. Im just getting into this show again and decided to read some jack fanfic's and let me tell you, your story so far is the best Iv'e read in the many many jack story's that i have seen.

Anyway I just wanted to say awesome story you did a really great job, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think i'll read it again.

Thanks
Cloverifique chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I read lots of your fanfics, but for some reason i believed this is my favorite of them all. I always find myself coming back to this one. I find the concept of it all really interesting. I love the way this new Jack is portraited and how you described him.

I think this is the future Jack deserves, it was time for him to start using that awesome mental skills he has!

Good job : D
Silver Eternity chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Saw a picture that was inspired by this story on Y-gallery and just had to check it out. I do believe you have made me purr, and I love how Jack matured. *grins*
NeilNocterra chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Holy shit. That was amazing. I know it was a birthday present for a friend, but would you please continue this? 'Cause seriously, that was really freakin good. My brain almost couldn't cope with the fact that it ended.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Loved it! Jack's so evil it's sexy, just like Chase!
Dadles chapter 1 . 5/19/2011