Reviews for Big Black Boots
navime chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Aww
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was an adorable one shot! I just cooed over the part where Riku, in the end, still wanted to try a relationship with Sora even if he found out he was a guy. :)

It's like true love right there - 'love knows no boundaries'.
Vertical Orbit chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'm a couple years late reading this. But this is probably the cutest oneshot I've read for this pairing in a long time. Absolutely adore it
Cassie-san chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
So, so, sosososososo cute. This is amazing. And, I love how you were able to write such a wonderful fic with no smut! It's rare, and I'm glad to have read such an adorable story that was so well written and not ending with a drunken night of passion, or something lame like that. Beautifully done.
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Woohoo! XD
Brie92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
haha i love riku in this story! he's just so... i cant think of the right word but its there and i love it! X3
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Really cute!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
So cuuuuuuuuuuute! SO CUTE! SO CUTE! It's adorable!
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Too cuuuuuuute! D I loves. It was precious; makes me sorry it's a oneshot. It would be wonderful, because it already is!
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I feel so giddy right now its crazy! I just wanna get up and scream and I cant stop my smile right now lol.

So beautiful, it really was beautiful! I love this fic, especially how you described everything.

One of my favourite stories ever 3 Hope there was a continuation lol..
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*applause*
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Awwww that was really sweet! I kinda found it funny that riku thought that sora was a girl at first.
Julumien chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
No matter what, this story will always be my favourite. Oh the many time that I've read and reread this story and will brings a smile to my face. These are the kinds of romances that I wish are in this world.
A Nony Moose chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
aw that was SO cute! it was a good story
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 8/1/2010