Reviews for Big Black Boots
fa1th chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
OMG I have nothing to say, this just put a smile on my face until the very end :)
Current Name chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is so sweet and well written and even humorous. I just didn't want it to end. Very nice job, I loved it! :)
S. Wright chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
One of the better stories I've read in a long while. Every part of it was enjoyable, it never lagged, I stayed interested from beginning to end. But my favorite part of this the story was the end. It opens up the idea for something more, something that readers can fill in with their own imaginations, it just perfect.

Beautiful story.

Sean
bast4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
SQUEAL! that is so freaking cute!
Warrior'sSacrifice chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
You had me Giggling throughout the whole thing and way to trick me towards the end with making him a boy! That was epically ADORABLE! MAKE A SEQUEL! NOW I COMMAND YOU! That was just too cute! I LOVE IT! 3
BlackRoseThorne chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was really really cute. I loved it. It was a little more realistic than most fics get, which was nice. Great job!
MikoGoddess chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
omg that was a-freaking-dorable. I love you for writing this. xD And if I start going on about everything that was good or well-done or just totally perfect in this story, well, then you'll end up reading the whole thing through again. Which you don't need, because you wrote it. So I won't. But it was great. D
squigglything chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
gah really really really cute! absolutely loved it. Never grinned so much at a screen before XD really really good. Hope you write more on this... or something like this! because its so fantastic XD anyway. have a good day!
Lissy Doll chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
omgosh, so freaking cute! lol. tidus makes me want to bop him on the head for being such a crude ass, but your drunk riku is absolutely adorable!
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This made me so happy! D This was incredibly enjoyable-I cooed like an idiot at all the right (I think) times, and it left me feeling very content at the end.

I couldn't have read this fic at a better time. Just this evening, I was despairing over how everyone seems to love Axel/Roxas now when I still love Riku/Sora. This fic really brightened my mood. 'Cause, even if I don't expect to read more Riku/Sora fics from you, this one reminded me that there are still great writers out there who still love the first favorite yaoi pairing of Kingdom Hearts.

D LOVE!
Kuko-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OH! What a wonderful story! Drunk Riku stories are the best, but I love the twist how he thought Sora was a girl the whole time! And then the ending was perfect! Your descriptive nature never fails to entertain me!
naminelover9 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
When i first started reading this i wasn't sure what to think. Maybe it would be good, maybe not. But i loved it. I thought it was really well done and i hope there's more to the story so that i can read more!
Awooo chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw. That was so sweet and funny. I loved it.
Laughing The Night Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
AW *squeals* THAT WAS SO CUTE!

I loved the ending 3 And the begining, and the middle XD. You're writing always makes me feel all the emotions of the rainbow. Ah, Drunk!Riku makes me laugh.

Thank you for the amazing story telling :D Your way with words shall always amaze me!
missfrizzle12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I rarely find fiction on here worth reviewing anymore. But since this is DEFINITELY going on my favorites list, I felt it was only right.

djsdofpdsjgiospgjd This was the cutest fic I've read in a really long time. Just...everything! The drunken thought process, and "girl" sora being perfect, and it all crashing down until Riku's brain catches up, and the hangover call in the morning! As much as I thought the ending was perfect, I wanted to just keep scrolling and reading this wonderful story.

So, now that I've squealed and swooned and spammed this fic to my friends who HAVE to read it, I'll probably go back through and read it again. Just for kicks. Thank you. So much, for writing this wonderful little story. :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »