Reviews for Big Black Boots
faorism chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aloha!

This was absolutely adorable. I usually stick to M, but decided to swing by the T camp, and I am so glad that I did. This was one of the most realistic fictions I have read in a while (mostly due to the fact that they didn't end up in bed together). I was glued to the screen, laughing and awh-ing and just enjoying the little world you created in a bar with a drunk Riku and a hopeful brunet. Thanks for writing this awesome gem!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was such a mildly cute and funny story. :)
Bonita Son chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
What a cute little story that was. I never liked cross-dressing in stories because it always seemed like an easy way out. May the author just didn't handle it to my liking. But with your very light cross-dressing it was pretty good. Riku's morning reminds me of my mornings, it's never good. The way kissing Sora was described made me feel bad for being a girl. I hope kissing my boyfriend is just as good. I can't wait for another story. I'm never disappointed with your work.
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Let me just say, quite simply, this story is made of pure win. It's a wonderful mix of comedy, sadness, and hope, all toped off with a wonderfully drunk!Riku. I'm not normally a fan of AU Kingdom Hearts fictions, but this one has me thinking that maybe I was wrong about them.

Anyways, I loved your writing, I adored the characterization, and I've suddenly become enamored with the Riku/Sora paring.

Hope to see more from you soon!

-AppleCoreCandyBox
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Squee! He called! There are few fics that can make me squee and flail in real life and the end of this one totally did XD I might have startled my husband.

I like how it was opposite from boys and it was Sora this time who was openly gay and Riku who was just figuring it out XD
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw! I wish there was more to this one! It was so cute I want another chapter!
finem chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
"You're cute, too-should I call you that, or do you have a name?"

That was too cute for words. The level of drunken levelheadedness was abso-friggin-lutely EPIC! loved it.
KnightlyLady chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was incredibly cute - I loved the delegation of responsibility for Riku's action to the various numbers of rum and coke, lol. And the whole concept. It was very sweet. And amusing.
Tamouri chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh aw! That was just ADORABLE! I was just dyin' when Riku was being all drunk about fem!Sora! Oh I was giggling my face off, let me tell ya! Man, I liked that one. *favourite* Well, much happy and joyness to you until the next time!
Baciare chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
four words:

absolutely freaking loved it.

shippala-LO.o chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, I totally, utterly loved it. Just - wow. It was the sweetest, cutest, most adorable thing I've read in some time. Loved the careful and wary atmosphere.. I think I'm gonna fav it once I get logged in.

You should write more of these, these... well, these. It surely made my day. C;

Thanks for writing!

Big Black Boots?
Fuebi chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh that was ADORABLE! I'm glad you wrote this, I think it's so sweet, and haha, why do I like cross-dressing Sora so much?

Whatever, all I know is that this fic is too cute to handle, really. Good job. Intoxicated Riku is the best Riku, seeing as his humor is just so much more humorous, haha.
ADD chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
So adorable. D
Jayden Winters chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I hope you're not done with this. This is an excellent opening to an epically awesome story. At first I was a little like...eh SORA'S CROSS DRESSING! But then I was all like...It's by Casey V. Gotta give it a chance. And I am SO happy I did. I REALLY hope that you continue. If not, I just might have to do it for you. ;p
Nana Potato chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was beautiful. Wow. I really think it was. I also think I've been officially turned just a bit into the SoRiku crowd. Yeah. A bit.

I hope this fic was a good birthday present for your friend. It was a great read for me. Wonderful job.

Nana