Reviews for Big Black Boots
FrostFromFire chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I kind of loved this. When I read the physical description, I was afraid Sora was going to be the girly, submissive type (which is a pet peeve of mine), but then I noticed it was written by you, and of course that fear melted away. God, I wish more people could write SoRiku this well. I like the fact that it was more the person that mattered to Riku and that he didn't turn away after he found out Sora was a guy. Great one-shot; it was a fun read.
Nachos chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I think that this is the best and fluffiest thing I've ever read, ever. It makes me want to hug the world. I applaud you!
Hysteri chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I must tell you, that though it is late, Im extremely pissed off at the boy im currently in love with, I really have to go pee because my bladder is millaseconds from rupturing, and my mother is the current reason I wish the world to explode and dissintegrate, I read the ending with smile on my face and considered not disruptly ending the world on a friday.

:) You just saved the world with your awesome author skills. Be extremely proud of yourself.

Even though you didn't need to know all that, I guess I should tell you about the little flutter I got in my tummy and the squee that's building up. I loved this. It was absolutely fantastic. Truly Adorable and more than a favorite (if there is such a thing...) But really. It was fantastic, and I just can't get over the ending.

You have amazed me ;)

I could continue my rant on how awesome and amazing this was, but you already know it :P

Great, and amazing job well done.

(Wow. This is also the longest review anyone has ever gotten out of me. Once more, Be very much proud of your awesome skills.) (;
Ellipsis the Great chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ah! Wow! That's...really well done! Lol, can't quite seem to articulate how much I like this one, but please rest assured that I DO! Keep up the awesome work; I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

-EtheG
Yarouka chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOL! When I first saw the title, I thought, "That reminds me of that Jet song." and then I found out that it's inspired by it! XD

Anyways... Wow, this was just way too cute! Riku handled the situation surprisingly well, and Sora was such a doll! I loved how Riku found that he liked a fight for dominance in his 'girls' and yup, he's better off with a boy. A badass uke named Sora, to be exact. :3

Very good job! I fangirled quite a bit!

-Savvy
Viva La Vostra Vita chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was so damn cute I could almost die. In a good way, of course.

Completely and totally the pick-me-up I needed.

love.
601238 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
_ aww, that was super cute. I needed fluff right now, and there you were in my inbox :D

I'm still loving your writing and awaiting Luma (I'm such a stalker lol. Seriously, I do believe you have a bit of a fanbase after Boys)
lifeasemily chapter 1 . 7/2/2009