Reviews for Secret Family Jutsu
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 9/13
Oh man I'm laughing so hard, but I'm trying not to wake up my sister! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Kristina'sMyName chapter 1 . 6/5
Wait...Oooooh so that's where Kakashi learned thaaaat! Kushina-Kakashi-Naruto...fitting xD
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
As much as I'm laughing at this, I'm also cooing at Jiraiya carrying chibi Minato home. Because funny as this all is, the cute is too much for me. SQUEE! *faints from all the fluffy images*
WhistlesOfTin chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
YES. This is THE BEST thing ever. Kakashi was only passing down a time honored tradition that he had received from HIS sensei.

I'm sure the fact that Naruto is Minato's son is entirely coincidental. You're right. This should be canon.
Great chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Hehehe, so cute! They 'hate' each other. But its cute the rivalry. Looking forward to more!
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow! A Karmic attack!
And she thinks it worthless? ...Never-mind. Hide that thing. Hide it deep.
If anyone ever attaches that aspect of it to a lethal attack, it will swing around later somehow and kill the descendants of whoever first used it.
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my gosh! This is so funny- There are no words- I don't even know- X'D XD XD
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS. I laughed SO hard at the end; I could barely keep myself from making noise-I'm supposed to be asleep right now. Well. Loved this cute one-shot, keep writing!
Akabari chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
NO WAY! I.. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! So THAT'S where Kakashi get the jutsu.. *nods nods* Kushina reminds me of my old days when I am still in elementary. *sighs* memories...
Kintora chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Haha! I feel bad to laugh at his misery, but she got him good! Great job!
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Yoholic chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
HAHA didnt see that one coming
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You know, I can totally see this happening in my head. And it'd make sense. Definitely explains where Kakashi learned this 'jutsu' from.

Thanks for a good laugh!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »