Reviews for Serve and Protect
Tiggy318 chapter 12 . 8/25
Great story! !
Fo7 chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Hi, thank you for this story, I really love it. I like the suspens you put in it, I have a relly good time reading it.

Thanks so much for your writting and for sharing it

Fo7 from France
blb1000 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Loved it! Thank you for writing it.
blb1000 chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
All they need is for someone in the hospital to turn up James Morphine drip a little too much. Oops!
blb1000 chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Ah oh! I'm hoping Em shoots him in the back.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Seems like a bad decision to get drunk when she could be in danger. Maybe the bad guy WILL make a move the night after he tore up her apartment. That would be less expected.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Surprised he didn't realize that happened in her apartment was because of what they did the night before - and that they were being watched. Wonder where Alistair lives?
blb1000 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
I suspected that dastardly character, but almost hoped for someone else just to keep it interesting.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Luckily, he'd already passed on what he knew...
blb1000 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I thought about him possibly being a cop or at least a city worker or politician who would have access to the camera positions, unlisted addresses, etc. I'm thrilled that they're making progress. I don't see HOW Bella could live her life right now though.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
As long as he was there, I'm surprised he didn't check with the neighbors on her floor. The bad guy could have an apartment in the same building. Also, they did not check with the florist who delivered her roses.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Doesn't make sense that her kidnapper would not have struck again in the years since. Those types of guys usually can't stop themselves. Looks like a compelling story to come...
pauleen chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
I liked this story a lot. And I'm happy bella was the one to do it. Although she suffered after she needed the closer and to know he was never coming back.
pauleen chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
A sick sadistic James need torture before dies.
pauleen chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I'm thinking something but i could be 95% wrong. But if it's correct, I'll share. I hope James doesn't figure out what Edward and Emmett knows about him.