Reviews for A Relationship, But Not Really
This was really good
matchynishi chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Loved it.
Natsuzuki Sohma chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
AWWWW! Oh and the headache thing for Yuki, my opinion should come back and bite him in the butt cause he didn't give it some attention. Then Kyo's reaction to the news... Thou they have drama already, the torture is the best part. Sorry random comment of an idea to share lol... Anyways, good fanfic. When next chapter be out? I wanna read it badly.
mediwitch3 chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
This is me, hoping desperately for a hiatus termination. Update pleaase!
Mata chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Please update! So hard to find good Kyou/Yuki fics these days.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
love it
mousecat chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
It was fun rereading this story again! Glad that you are going to keep going with it!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
awwe, well that was sweet.
MuffinzRBeast24 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Well...I'd have to say that their first time was pretty intense! I just love them as acouple...all hawt yaoi couples are nearly polar opposites...which helps really determine the seme and uke...

For example, although we all know that Yuki could totally kick Kyo's ass...Kyo's personality really makes him the dominant, but he's a true romantic seme...can be the best of toppers...but is totally squishy when it comes to romance! -

UPDATE! mail me anytime!

*how will Yuki cope without his beloved Kyo?*
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Hmm, so the lover boys will be apart for a while. sad. Oh well, at least they left their marks on each other.
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Yay! You've updated! As always, wonderfully hot. Poor Yuki, I wonder how he'll survive without Kyo for three weeks? And I wonder, will there be more flashbacks of their first time? Anywho, I look forward to more. I love this story!
norway22 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Why is this story so freaking good? I am in awe... though, it has been a month, so I do believe that it is time for a new update.

But, seriously, this story is freaking Gold... :D

I love it...

By far, my two favorite things about this story have got to be the old school sex scenes in the van- brings back memories of high school. I just graduated a year ago, but still. Lol.

And I love the iPod scene. That was just inspired. And I love how their nicknames are Neko and Nezumi. That is just so freaking adorable.

Anywho, I just wanted to say that I freaking love this story, and you are amazing. and that you should update immediatly-or, when you have the time... :D

Great Job!
Ivan the Bear chapter 4 . 7/30/2009

you REALLY need to update this,like,ASAP 8D

i love it!
MuffinzRBeast24 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009

I love's so cute...funni...hawt...and kinda sad...I mean...I wish that they didn't have to sneak around so much...but a little excitement is just what the doctor

I also appreciate that Yuki is the uke...thank GOD people know the difference between Seme and Uke...even though in the would kinda expect Kyo to be uke...because of his reclusive

Updates are your best friends...mail me anytime! -
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
That was hot...I'm afraid to ask, but would it be possible to let Yuki be top in a future chapter? I just happen to like seme Yuki so I thought I'd ask. But this was a really good chapter, nice work.