Reviews for The Bathroom Floor
SoRikuR0x chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Lol. I think the only sound that would come from me kicking the bathtub would be "HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT?!" (tile on the sides of the tub. eh)
Awwwwwww this one is seriously depressing...kind of reminds me a little bit about "A Taste of Loneliness" only, Zexion is unhappy there unlike Matt who's got a loving boyfriend and stuff. :)
Great story though
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Oh my, I can't decide which ending I like better; the first was just lovely but I'm such a sucker for tormented characters and angst! The whole thing is so well done, really, really excellent piece of writing.
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
*still waiting for answer to proposal*

Dude. i thought you were gonna have Mello catch him...not kill you! XD
ThinAsADime chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
ThinAsADime chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Cocowet chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Loved the second ending. T ~ T

[But your bathroom tube test made me smile. xD]
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Noice. I like this ending better, I think. It beings Mattie and Mel closer in the end.
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Go Mattie!
Ryuno chu chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
T_T I cried after reading this. It was so sad!
Tara chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I woved your story, though it was kinda sad. I have a quick question: what in the world pozessed u to kick your bathtub?

And that question rases another: was the bathtub being naughty? :D
k-shee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This actually made me cry. I guess that even Matt gets kooky. I mean, all the DN boys are at various levels of insanity.
iphis15 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
#growls# You know, when I get the urge to smile at the worst times, I remember this and I stop. Immediately.

I can safely say this is one of the best angst pieces I've read, because even though description is sparse, for a while you ARE Matt, which is a touch creepy.

~Mademise Morte
Hoashi-chan chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
No! That's terrible! I definately like the first ending better, though I am a little curious how Mello would respond...
FateWolf chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Ending v 3.0:

XD The End
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
lol I liked that you went to kick the bathtub. Just shows how devoted you are to make the best story possible! lol. I tohught you did a really good job on the story :)