Reviews for Spending the Day with Barrett
GuiltyPleasurer chapter 1 . 3/31
Never really expected Kyle to be seme but still.. he seems to be a pretty good one. And Byron's dialogue killed me-! Seriously... THIS DESERVES A SEQUEL! ... uhm... getting carried away here.. SEQUEL senpai! Mercy!
fuuu chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh my God! I need a sequel! w *fans self* it's just so hothothot!

And lol... The end! Haha! Good job!
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
*Snicker* Yes when he'll get grandchildren indeed. Excellent dropping in the blue feather and same sex marriage.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
WOOWOW! i love this story so muuch! and is sooo funny when Byron say

"This is a FANTASY Harvest Moon after all."

LOL! that really unexpected! but i love this pairing, i wish you made more fic about them :) keep up good work!
Rainbow-Raptor chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I've never seen Kyle so pervey ;)
Sachie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Lol I wish it could be done...
Melina chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
"This is a FANTASY Harvest Moon after all."

Bahaha. xDD

Amused, very, very.

I liked how you wrote Kyle though. xD

Does everyone plant Strawberries in Triste? w;
mietharules chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh my... This is so CRACKED. I laughed so hard because... Giving salmon to barrett, autumn grass to byron, etc... Its just exactly what i did everyday... Its weird but in a good way, if you know what i mean... :D

Write more!
Pi chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I loved this fic! There just isn't enough love for this pairing, so thanks for writing such a great story. I would love to see a sequel!
AiOkami chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Heh. I found this story very cute and interesting. I like how you had it from Barrett's point of view. xD

“So, Barrett” my father says, bringing my attention back to him “when should I be expecting grandchildren?”

…What? I look at him a dumbfounded expression. “Pardon?” I say, hoping I misheard something though that seemed slim as I could feel Kyle suppressing a laugh.

“This is a FANTASY Harvest Moon after all.”

I did not know what to say. Dumbstruck, I probably was…

Lol! That made me laugh! Poor poor Barrett! xDD
kara hikaru chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this was awesome and i would luv a sequel to this! nice job! :)
breathing-the-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
omigosh epic ending! XDD was seriously not expecting a reference-filled speech from them. a sequel of this would be very enjoyed -hinthint-