Reviews for Crack Shots
Brievel chapter 1 . 3/18
Duly noted.
Neila Nuruodo chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love pretty much everything about this story. Just when I think it's over, you throw in that kicker of an ending. Absolutely brilliant. "Is this even a real briefing?"
Brave November chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
"He gave half a shrug, like he was broken." This might be my favorite sentence ever.
Sherlock chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Aw, this is a very sweet story. I just love stories that are snapshots, often of the most day-to-day, ordinary things. Well done :)
Aerinelf chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love Wes, and this is classic Wes. You got him just right, and I love it.
Noel Cassidy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yes! I read this story who knows how long ago on a link from TVTropes and I found it again! I really could see this happening. Just Janson...Oh, my head you make me laugh, all the remarks.
And no, Face, it's not a real briefing; Janson's just...being Janson.
CastielLovesDean chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Lol, "Is this even a real briefing?"

Wes organized the briefing. You figure it out, lol.
Amara Z chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was funny. Got to love the Rogues. Liked them asking if this was even a real briefing. And Wedge's response to Wes. Thanks for sharing.
Fettkat chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hey this was brilliant! Just chanced upon it. I LOVE good X-wing pilot fics. This just had me laughing but was also poignant in all teh right places. Kinda thought Wes sounded a wee bit like Jack Sparrow, but maybe that's just me.
InsaneGreenWriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This story was hillarious! I really need to read more Star Wars fanfics! My favorite character in Star Wars is Han Solo and Wedge is definitely in the top ten.
gizmo1204 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This story is amazing. I love Wedge and Wes. It's my favorite EU relationship.
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this!

I especially like how everyone was in character!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*giggle fit* Marvelous!
AeonianDreams chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Best. Story. Ever.
MaggieSolo chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great job - fabulous Wes story!