Reviews for Grieving
Gravitation fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I liked it.
FishyFishyFishy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
You have amazing skills and i absolutely love your writting. It's written perfectly and it made me cry, which is great because it was a hurt/comfort and was supposed to be sad! :D
Naru-chan3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Thats different!I thought it was Hiro that agreed that hurt him but it was Nakano that got him.
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Cute!~
Un-kissable chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I don't know if you got the desired response from me, but I figured I'd tell you anyway. This story litterally brought me to tears because I'm on the same emotional rollar coaster you described for Shuichi. 2 of my friends died about 4 months ago. Your writing was able to move me because you were a good enough author to properly portray those emotions. Good job. :)
foxfary chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aw yuki's comforting for once wait he alwse does that when Shuichi is acualy sad and not just faking
koorimechick chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I absolutely loved it. D Enjoyed it. I really wanted something fluffy, and where I normally like a little angst, I didn't want it today. But this was the perfect story for the mood I'm in.

Thank you for sharing it.
Mousychan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
omfg i loved it please continue PLEASE! D:
chochowilliams chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
oh, i understand grief all too well. sometimes it can haunt you for years, sneaking up on you and pouncing when you least expect it. it's a lot like shuichi or ryu in that regard.