Reviews for Every Frog Prince Needs A Princess
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
These are short and sweet
The Miss America chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
these r cute! r u going 2 update again? if so please make them longer! i LOVE this pairing i thought they should have ended up 2gether in the book. oh well at least they did in the movie!
Lmb111514 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
These were really sweet, please write the next one soon!
girl chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
sorry but most of the writing wznt even d story it wz u and "hikari"
lost in a musical daydream chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
This is really cute :)
Adrienne-goddess of hatred chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
good plzzzzz review
Fanfiction to the Nax chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was good, but soon you won't be the only one on here with a Geek Charming Fanfic.
EmWhoWasQueenofTroy chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Hi. I just saw the movie and thought it was great. Could you teach me how to request a section or whatever it would be called because there are more than a few I want to write for. Anyways I really like this. I can't wait to read the book.

Thanks,

Emma
THE Talking Doll chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Weird how you are the only one with a story in this category, but maybe now that they made that movie people will read the book and write more stories! And maybe there could be more story than you and other person talking in your chapters. It'd be nice to read more than a few thoughts...Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job so far!
nina chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
im confused but okay
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Okay, so...I hated how the book ended. (Who doesn't?)

And usually, whenever books are made into movies, I HATE IT when they don't follow the storyline. HOWEVER, with this movie that Disney made...I'll make an exception. I LOVED HOW THEY CHANGED IT SO THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER! :D *Squee* And I hate how there's only ONE fanfic in this catergory! I WAS HOPING FOR MORE. ROAR. :D
mukanya chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wafer thin in detail,the characters could have been developed .Lacks all the padding that would have made for a great teenage romance.
mukanya chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Wafer, thin in detail, the characters could have been developed. Lacks all the details that makes for a good teenage romance novel.
A chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Your commentary is longer than the story.
Booknerd chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Eeee Before I even read it I peek at the end to see the words: She dating him? But after reading I was sad they didn't get together. I luv Robin Plamer stories!