Reviews for The House In The Middle
Myriah chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Alice's would be more pain full she got her throt slit stabbed in both sholders and stabbed in the forehead but Emmets was pain ful to cause he would feelnthenpain till he bleed to death and this is one of my favorite stories ever I could just read this over and over again thanks for righting this story :P
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
That was really good but like toggling have explained more as to what actually happened to bring them back. I meen did try even die in the first place? What happened to the original dead people after the kids left? And what happened about failing or completing the dare with mike and stuff?
MyRedvines chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
great story! i loveeee jalice!
MyRedvines chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Really good story!
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oooo so far soo good!
sammy4eva chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww i love it! update really soon please! I can't WAIT to see what happens next! although I think you should have them investigate how they came back to life... someone had to have done something! plus i think it could add a lot to your plot anyway thats just my advice please take no offence and you dont have to use it :) anyway love the story update soon!

Love,

Sammy4eva
Airri Spree chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow! By the way, Bella's eye colour should be chocolate brown instead of muddy brown. Muddy brown is just the contacts in breaking dawn, not her real eye colour. And you spelt blonde wrongly, it is supposed to have a 'e' at the back. So far, interesting!
Eclipse-Vamp chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
I probably shouldn't have read this so close to bed, but...I don't care. Normally, I hate horror (and with a passion), but I was sucked into your story. I especially loved the happy ending (I am such a softie). Well, great job!

~Eclipse-Vamp :)
SunshineXRainbows chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I liked how you did the Characters thing, But Wouldn't be better if they were all the same age? I mean why is Edward and Bella 17 and not 18 with everyone else? Because really Alice, Bella and Edward are all 17 in the book.
asewerynow chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
im so confused...how are they still alive...Emmet and Alice?
Melissa1991 chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
you will do good as a horror writer almost did it in my pants but how are alice and emmet alive?