Reviews for 7teen: Driving U Crazy
GG chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Awesome fic so far as I've read dude. I have to be honest with you though. Puh-leaze dude like a hot chick such as Courtney would ever go for a guy like you I bet you're not as hot as you claim you are. That's pretty funny though for you to think you have a chance.
JJB88 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter and story. Jen's guilt was eating in her real up. Also here are some new 7Teen story ideas. They are called 7Teen: When Comic Books Come Alive and 7Teen: Diego's Girlfriend. What do you think? Also wnen will Courtney give up on you?
JJB88 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Great chapter and also I hope Jonsey's dad cools down and everyone forgives Jen. Also in the next review I will tell you a new 7Teen story idea.
JJB88 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Great chapter and man Jen is in so much trouble now whith her new boyfriend,Courtney,and Jonsey's Dad snd her Mom.
JJB88 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Great chapter and I can not belive that you fell for that.
JJB88 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Great chapter and Courtney is madly in love hahaha. To bad your taken. Also on July 27 it is my birthday could you do the 7Teen: Meets Inuyasha fic for my birthday gift please along with the Power Ranges/6Teen, and Masked Rider/6teen fic please?
JJB88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Great chapter. Also please dothe one crossover fic with 6Teen/Inuasha please It is called 7Teen:Meets Inuyasha.

Main Plot While on a date Nikki gets kinapp by a deamon and went back in time so Jonsey went back in time to save Nikki and meets Inuyasha and friends at first Jonsey and Inuyasha fight but they soon become the best of friends. The villain is named Ivan Ooze (from power rangers the movie) and his deamon ninjas (one of them becomes good and joines Waytt's band). Sup plot: Waytt is finding a new member for his band and Jen and Caitlin try to find dates. Tell me what you think.