Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
CeCe Away chapter 30 . 1/30/2011
So glad I got to finish this. Interesting plot with how they killed Lucifer. I like that you made Micheal kind of a good guy.
CeCe Away chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
You are beating the crap out of poor Sam, mentally and physically. I'm with Dean, I wanna beat the crap out of Draco and Ross.
ephiny63 chapter 30 . 11/27/2009
Hey hon

sorry for being so quiet but real life just got too much, anyhoo I'm on my big break at university so I can ease back into things which means at the moment I am playing catch up big time! LOL

So on with the rest of your story till the end.

Wow, i loved the suspense you built up over the last ten chapters in particular. The tensions between the brothers, friends, angels and demons were really well done.

Poor Sam even at the end he had a rough time, but it was good to see that everyone had his back!

Looking forward to the sequel

hope that you're doing well

huggles Shelley
just a reader322 chapter 30 . 11/5/2009
great job! :) can't wait to read the sequel
just a reader322 chapter 29 . 11/1/2009
great update :) can't wait to read the next chapter
fireball1012 chapter 29 . 11/1/2009
loved it and can't wait to see what happenes. Hurry with the next chapter
just a reader322 chapter 28 . 10/25/2009
cindy123 chapter 27 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter hon. I wish Ross could have known that he was being played by Draco before he died. Can't wait to read more.

just a reader322 chapter 27 . 10/7/2009
cindy123 chapter 26 . 10/4/2009
Great chapter hon. Love seeing the boys just having fun with each other, like brothers should. So, Ross is going to get to SAm and hurt him? Not good for Ross when Dean gets a hold of him. I'll be waiting.

just a reader322 chapter 26 . 10/4/2009
just a reader322 chapter 25 . 9/25/2009
just a reader322 chapter 24 . 9/20/2009
cindy123 chapter 24 . 9/19/2009
Nice chapter hon. Poor Sam is so scared of everything. I feel bad for him, and for the rest of the guys. Take care.

cindy123 chapter 23 . 9/13/2009
Okay, it's here now. After I got your message, I went in and got the same message saying it wasn't there, then I went in again and it was there. Weird. I have another author who has posted two chapters that I can't get into and I'm getting the same message. Anyway, I really don't know how much more Sam can take. Now he's been pushed over a cliff? I sure hope he was able to grab hold of something. Great chapter hon.