Reviews for Reunited
mizchelz chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
It's been so long and I'm just now reading this chapter! Kinda forgot who Gaku is..is it the guy who sold Night to riko? Anyways hope you can update again soon
Tsukihiakri-Mayonaka chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Cant wait for chapter 5:)
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I'm fairly interested in seeing how he knows about Night. Did Riiko tell him? Is he a robot himself? Did he and Riiko kai-kai? So many questions must be answered ma cheri!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
dun dun dun duuuuun!
super saiyan chibi chik chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Reunited and it FEELS SO GOOD! I love this!
Lil'Nobody chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
uh oh bad night bad!
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
awwwwwwww :)
IzLiz chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!...MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Hikari Hitsugaya chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
this is good I hope u can publish the next one soon _
Zuma12121 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I'M SO HAPPY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I waited & waited & you finally did it! thank you so much! jealous Night is so dreamy... she blew up in his face!(i know i'm skipping around but just bear with me on this!)Why's Phoenix so possessive? did they do it? was he the one to comfort her after Night shut down? i'm so happy he's back that manga didn't end right!
mizchelz chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Can't wait to see how this develops... Hope you're able to update quicker for ch.4. ; Good luck!
Zuma12121 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
grrr! i hate how much i love this thing! & jesus christ child! i think 2 years after updating is a good time to complain?
Zuma12121 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
i really like it, you just need to work on the punctuation. like i said, i like it, but you also need to work on going in deeper. i hope you don't stop at two chapters!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »