Reviews for Reversed Halo
Haha...I just love Pam!
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
very hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I have read some of the books and I have to say I never noticed that sires don't have sex with their progeny. Perhaps I was so dead-set in my mind that they would that I simply ignored that. I think it would be slightly ridiculous that Lorena never slept with Bill, and Godric with Eric and so on. I myself am of the opinion that while Eric and Pam are not current lovers in the show, that they have been off and on through the decades. I love your Sookie and Eric stories and this fic isn't bad either!
Child of Severus chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hot. Very, very, very HOT. You are a genius.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
HAHA. this is INCREDIBLE
vikinglover21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
freaking awesome. hands down. im not a pam/eric shipper, but i love when writers have them casually do naughty things, it spices it up! great job.
Pixiesandenvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
So glad there are a few well written stories out there about P/E. I loved them from the get-go of the show, their sexual chemistry is just electrically even if they are presented as platonic. I can't wait for them to actually show a few flashback scenes!

Loved your story. Hot, hot, hot!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Yumm...i loved this!
Asidella chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely brilliant one-shot. Never been a real Eric/Pam shipper, but after reading this, I certainly could be. Keep up the good work.
DangerousCouples chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Awsome smutt!

Sookie and Eric Nay:(

Pam and Eric YAY:D
MoonFairyDoll chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was too much fun! Loved the ending! I'll never be able to look at Eric's hair the same way ever again, lol. Go Pam! You can't get those kind of highlights in any old beauty salon, lol ;)
K and Jazz chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was really good. Now when I watch True Blood I'm gonna think how he got those highlights.
rubywoovamp chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
so Hot! and while theyre high on pre-grooming sex, how about having Pam paint his nails black?

Great writing!
BIGlust4Eric chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, so THAT'S where he gets those highlights from. LMAO!

I really liked it!
mariaterese chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was great! And in the books Pam and Eric had plenty of sex right after he turned her, just not anymore.