Reviews for Lost the Moon
CandyAngelBaby59 chapter 1 . 2/4
wow, Good werewolf Story About Sam Winchester and Jessica? I Can't believe Sam Winchester Is Male Werewolf but Jessica didn't Know He Is Werewolf Well Good Werewolf? The Sad Part Is He Losing Jessica She's Hurt Right on Her Neck! But I was crying Ever all she's Hurt bad And She Tell him He's So beautiful Male Wolf funny part is rubbing beside His ear,? also Jessica told him I love You Sam Winchester And She Died right front of him? good stories good job keep up! bye bye?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I hate poor Jessica dies anyway. I would like to see a story where they save her and she has to cope with them as family.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Good work! Sad that you killed her too! If he bit her why didn't she turn? Poor Sammy!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hey Kris,

I know I told you in person just how much I loved this one shot, but I just had to place those words in writing also.

You used ST's charcters amazingly well, but for me the hightlight of this fic was the emotions that jumped from the page as Jess was passing away, if it hadn't have been for a couple of baldies in the room with us, I think I would have cried.

Can't wait to see what you create next, you know I love your fics, catch you soon,

Gill x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh wow..., I...I really don't know what to say. Again, wow, this was awesome. Sam and Jess going to the ball, Sam using his real wolf ears, that was great. The other non lunar, so set in being the alpha and having Sam submit to him, in the process destroying Sam's happiness, it's so much like YED. He wanted Sam to submit to him, to do his bidding. The agony of Sam realizing he had gotten his friends killed and then having to see Jess die was so unbelievable painful. The only thing that made it just a touch better, or maybe even more painful is that Jess realized who Sam was and even in his wolf form told him she loved him and he was beautiful. Sam looking at her, licking her hand and being the sorrowful pup, that was heartbreaking, just as much as Tobius having to knock him out. Tobius and Dean, both so unbelievably loving and tender with their pup. It was inspiring to read this. Absolutely beautifully written and fitting of Skag Trendy's universe, even though it is AU. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Fantastic story Kris, you very much did ST's AU justice with your story. It's so sad though that Sammy had to lose Jess once again. But Dean and Tobius will get him through it. I so loved that ending scene with Dean curled up around a leeping Sam and Tobius watching over the both of them.
TraSan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Well done!

This is a believable AU to the events that actually unfolded in Skag's story. And you did a great job with Tobius!

Great job, Kris.

(You do realize you wrote an au fanfic to an au fanfic?). LOL - that's awesome!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was wonderful and action packed. At first I was confused about how it fit into ST's 'verse (recently reading how Jess died in hers) but then went back to read the notes that this is an AU from hers... yeah?

Anyway - I really enjoyed it and I thought the characterisations were spot on. Great stuff. Thanks.

xx
friendly chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
great job.. that was awesome
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Awesome job! You really caught all the characters just right. Loved the action. Perfect description and the angst was wonderful.

Well done!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
More..more..please hurry up!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
i love ST's story HOTS, i think its one of the best stories ever, great start
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Superb work here darling. Even though I've already been over this, my heart still breaks for Sammy when Jess dies.

Lovely image of Dean curling round his son, comforting the distraught kid in his sleep.

And Tobius was captured perfectly.

Cheer hon.