Reviews for Building From The Ashes
FrostyFeline chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
*reading* KYAAAAA! awesomeness! *finishes last chapter* what? No! UPDATEEEEEE! Dx
SpookyWeasel chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
LOVE YOUR STORY! MUST HAVE MORE! UPDATE SOON!

By the way, if you get writers block on me...let's just say my pet Ulquiorra can be an excellent motivator...*evil chuckle*

I send you my love and undying gratitude! Good luck!
renjfantoo chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Hey there! You know i love you're stories, I was just wondering when you would get back to this one.
ferler chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
Abarai-sama? I haven't ever heard him called like that. I'm pretty sure he would be thrilled hearing it especially from somebody who he most likely is going to be like.

THe Elders are the "bad guys" always and it suits them. I despise them also as they do with Renji. I didn't understand why Byakuya give a penny what the elders think. They couldn't replace him. In addition, my romantic soul is sure Renji is more important for him than any elder of the Kuchiki or him being the head of the household. Or not, because he is a very proud Kuchiki... Oh, I made myself confused by my own thoughts. :-S

Anyway, I am not confused in liking this story and thank you for the new chapter.
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
chapter 9 - Great chapter. This right here smexy and delicious to read.

After awhile, anywhere and everywhere had been a good place for encounters; for heated crushes of bodies and rushed kisses; for hands inside uniforms and grinding on tabletops; for scorching mouths and devilish tongues.

This chapter - That was awesome when Bya-kun told them that Renj-san would be staying in their manor. The nerve of those old men so snoty. Hmm maybe when Renji isn't in a coma he will assist Byakuya with his kenseikan. Chiyo-san is nice though. Can't wait to read your next chapter. The arrival of Renji-san in Byakuya's house?
skele-gro chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
*waves poms poms* Rock on, Byakuya!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
Nicely done; its always a treat to see beneth Bya-kun's pokerface. :) good job!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
YAY GO Byakuya, I am so glad he squashed any counterarguments from the elders, you go boy XD

In alot of story the head of the household/clan always has to bend to the elders I am glad you didn't go there.
Fox-Sin chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
aw Byakuya really loves Renji
meosan chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
man u oughter update soon!i really REALLY wanna read MORE!such an amazing story!but man im sad that hitsu-chan died*sigh* but still i really like this foc and the pairings you've done3again, hope you can update soon!3
Hatake Tsughi chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Thanks for the reiryoku reiatsu information. Great chapter your writing really express the emotions being felt by Byakuya. Keep up the good work, can't wait for next chapter! I don't know what the elders will say, hopefully everything goes smoothly, Renji is his fukutaichou afterall XD
ferler chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Sleeping Beauty is going home. So sweet. I was stunned by Unohana's ask to take him home... He is "only" in coma - or coma-like vegetation - but I would never thought about taking him anywhere else than hospital. Although, I think Byakuya'a beautiful garden will help him recover... the birds' singing, the smell of the flowers and Byakuya himself could be the best medicine.

I am so embarrassed, I didn't heard about reiryoku. I don't speak Japanese and to say the truth I don't remember ever hearing this word...I should be more observe. :-S Thank you for the accurate enlightening.

Unohana was so discrete in her questions, but I'm sure she is not blind. However, Byakuya has to reveal what Renji's and his relationship is exactly. I wonder how the others will react... it could be funny or bloody serious - depending on who we are talking about. However, it will take a toll on Byakuya, he is so desperately shield his private life.

All in all, I am waiting for the next chapter. And thank you for this one. I close my reiatsu-reiryoku issue here. :-D Renji will be ok :-D

(I hope I used the words correctly, there are some I've never used before...)
Fox-Sin chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
ok im crying its so sad
ferler chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
It's so sad. Renji made himself the centre of Byakuya's being. It's a huge responsibility, so

Just get up and be yourself, Renji! :-D

Indeed it's heartbreaking to watch Byakuya being so sad and lonely, how he is longing for Renji's warm touch or any touch.

Oh, I'm always stucked with Renji's reiatsu...now it felt distant. Oh, I'm really worry. And your answer didn't ease my worries. However, I need to read it further. And I definitely intent to do that. I'm curious what the elders want to say to Byakuya...

You wrote maybe you make a happy ending... if not please warn me in time! But I really hope you do...

Thank you for the chapter.
skele-gro chapter 9 . 8/31/2009