Reviews for The Quatre Conspiracy
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
OMG thats great, awsome fic _ Ja.
Getti chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Insane, funny, and you made some very valid points. He really is 'squishi'! Love it. _~
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hehe. Nice one as well.
Moonraven chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
*LOL*

OMG but that was really, really funny. I burst out laughing so many times...especially when you made that crack about the mask. _ Da!

I also love the snippet of Heero and Duo swallowing the bombs. *giggles*

Now, don't pick on my Trowa! *snuggles the unibanged boy* He's adorable, no da...
Taylor Mercury chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Ahh. Quatre. Wonderful squishy Quatre *sigh* this was a very amusing piece! Ah, you never fail to have me laughing with your little scenes between the pilots! haha. so very very amusing. ah. good stuff! And Quatre . . . ahh. he's so great _
Deity of Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
*dies from laughter*

The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.

~* And a Time for every Purpose under Heaven *~
Hikarisakurariver chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
hahahahahahahahahahaha! very good i can answer the question

1 he's cute!

2 he would do just about anything to cheer you up when you're down

3 he stands up 4 what he believes in

4 he's sweet

5 but not so sweet as to let you push himm over

6 THIS IT QUATRE WERE TALKING ABOUT, you don't need an answer _
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
you are funny! this is realy nice, you should write stuff like this for the other characters!
The Indifferent Short One chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
LOL! Very funny weasel laugh! _
Amaris chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
LMAO! that was so funny! _ espescially the riveting conversation between Heero and Trowa! keep it up!
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*laughs* That was cute! I liked it lots!
Misura chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I like Quatre because he's Quatre ; he has the humor of Duo, the courage of Heero, the good looks of Zechs (without mask), the charm of Treize (for some odd reason I like Treize) and the dedication of Wufei. Quatre is the Perfect Pilot (and very glompable). And yes, I enjoyed reading this very much ; I think this one's my favorite of this serie of three (I think there are three anyway ; I'd love to find out there are more). A yummy read. -
Yume Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Lol. I liked that! It was funny and does kind of explain something. Hehe. Well, I liked. I think I might read the Duo one next...
Creme Eclair chapter 1 . 9/29/2002