Reviews for Breakdown
CoffeeKake chapter 1 . 2/12
JESUS CHRIST BELLA, YOU'RE KILLING JAKE
Jane chapter 1 . 2/7
Yep. Hate it. Hate Bella. She's such a selfish cow, and I want her to choose jake, but then, I think he deserves someone way better who isn't hung up on a dead creepy guy. I realise you wrote this years ago, and probably won't read this, but I had to put my 2 cents worth in. You write really well.
JElysha11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow! No words...
Willow2883 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Yep, sounds exactly like Bella. Using Jacob and then running off as soon as he's served his purpose, to go find Edward. But not until she'd gotten Jake's hopes up and teased him just that little, tiny bit. Just enough to confuse him, to make him hope.

Gah. Stupid Bella.

Great job.
Scubabe chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I ADORED! this story! I think you wrote Jacob really well, and there was just the right amount of humor added. I'm sad that your Bella made the same idiotic choice that SM's Bella made :(

I am off to look at your other stories as I lved this one so much :)

thank you for sharing, you're very talented!
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great story!
Zapphe chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love the way you wrote but I hate so much angst. I never like Bella in the book and the way how selfish she is and Jacob takes all she dished out ! Yes I hope the next one is on a happy note for Jacob. He deserves so much better.
oh werd chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Owwwwwww it hurts so good lol. I love your Jake and Bella.

PS...I also hate the tree strobe light effect. That's exactly what I've always called it too.
FUCKCUNTNIGGERDELETEACCOUNT chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story was so great. Your portrayal of Jacob was so in character yet, much of profound and heart wrenching than SM ever portrayed him in Eclipsed. My heart broke for him...
TMPR chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ahhh I love the angst! Its like oxygen for me!

Stupid selfish Bella.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh my gosh, this story was beautiful. I wanted to cry. How could she be so cruel?I wish I could kiss him and make it all better. She doesn't deserve him. He's such a SWEETHEART!
KG86 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow...I can just Feel his emotions...and wanted to just shield him from everything at the end

Love it!
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i read this on jacob black n pack i loved it it was sooo great extremely good awesome job!
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Guh. I know you'd SAID it was angst, but for the first half it was chipmunks and racoons and clean clothes flattened by deadbeat Jake and I couldn't stop LAUGHING.

But then it hit. And humm.. OUCH. In the best way possible, but still!

So yeah, I loved this! Even if it's angst and I normally avoid Jake/Bells angst like the plague (wasn't there ENOUGH of it in the books?)
san potter chapter 1 . 7/26/2010