Reviews for Breakdown
JElysha11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow! No words...
Willow2883 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Yep, sounds exactly like Bella. Using Jacob and then running off as soon as he's served his purpose, to go find Edward. But not until she'd gotten Jake's hopes up and teased him just that little, tiny bit. Just enough to confuse him, to make him hope.

Gah. Stupid Bella.

Great job.
Scubabe chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I ADORED! this story! I think you wrote Jacob really well, and there was just the right amount of humor added. I'm sad that your Bella made the same idiotic choice that SM's Bella made :(

I am off to look at your other stories as I lved this one so much :)

thank you for sharing, you're very talented!
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great story!
Zapphe chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love the way you wrote but I hate so much angst. I never like Bella in the book and the way how selfish she is and Jacob takes all she dished out ! Yes I hope the next one is on a happy note for Jacob. He deserves so much better.
oh werd chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Owwwwwww it hurts so good lol. I love your Jake and Bella.

PS...I also hate the tree strobe light effect. That's exactly what I've always called it too.
light4dawn chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story was so great. Your portrayal of Jacob was so in character yet, much of profound and heart wrenching than SM ever portrayed him in Eclipsed. My heart broke for him...
TMPR chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ahhh I love the angst! Its like oxygen for me!

Stupid selfish Bella.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh my gosh, this story was beautiful. I wanted to cry. How could she be so cruel?I wish I could kiss him and make it all better. She doesn't deserve him. He's such a SWEETHEART!
KG86 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow...I can just Feel his emotions...and wanted to just shield him from everything at the end

Love it!
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i read this on jacob black n pack i loved it it was sooo great extremely good awesome job!
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Guh. I know you'd SAID it was angst, but for the first half it was chipmunks and racoons and clean clothes flattened by deadbeat Jake and I couldn't stop LAUGHING.

But then it hit. And humm.. OUCH. In the best way possible, but still!

So yeah, I loved this! Even if it's angst and I normally avoid Jake/Bells angst like the plague (wasn't there ENOUGH of it in the books?)
san potter chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
waaah poor jake!
BaiLynn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
"Sure, she couldn't live with the fact that she was hurting me, but pulling the dagger out of my spine and placing it in my hand, blade aimed towards my own chest, seemed a-okay in her books."

THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST LINES I HAVE EVER READ! Makes Bella seem like such a freaking cow...but if we're honest that was the game she played. Freaking great story!
Mogood chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I loved this one-shot because you captured Jake's essence so well. And not only did you get Jake right, but I think your Bella was spot on. She was just as selfish and self-centered as I remembered her. I'm going to read the sequel right now.. I hope there are brighter days ahead for