Reviews for Love's Not A Competition, But I'm Winning
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/27
"That's not what I meant." Totally hot.
kikinette11 chapter 1 . 1/11
Very Nice
French reader
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was intense! Figure Alec would use use 'boyfriend' status to the fullest and when they always make a bet, Alec's mind just gets the better of him yet well done! I think anyone would throw the game if the stakes were that with Alec LOL
quirkys chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
heh. nicely done. makes sense that it would take a game within a game to get them both to be honest. great tension throughout.
MutantSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was hot, yay!
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, lovely. I liked Alec's line about 'that's not what I meant', and - of course! - the result of the game.
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
AH, win. that was both funny, and cute.. and sexy and.. well, that doesn't make sense as a sentence, to say all of those things under 'both', but you catch my drift. xP loved it!
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
HAHA... great story! loved it! :)
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Yay, this is cute and full of ust! Love it! It was very much Alec to take advantage of the 'fake boyfriend' situation. Want to write more like it? I can pay you with delicious virtual pies! :)
Kare38 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked it! I really, really did. Very original for a storyline that's been played out a lot. Very happy ending for M/A! Kudos!
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
oh my God.

this was so intense. I could feel it.
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I loved this. hehe I can honestly say that even as competitive as I am, that's one game I would have happily thrown. lol
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh wow. I bet you anything that Max has never been happier to lose a game in her life! Haha. I know I would be more than happy and willing to lose a game if it meant going home with Alec! So freaken tense and hott!

Chica