Reviews for Out of Time
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 2/22
This is so sad and beautiful. I really like her regret-what happened to Reynardine after this?
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was...um...I'll be over there. On that couch, bawling my eyes out like Reynardine.
Cow Sorcerer chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was gorgeous. Well done :) The way you portrayed Reynard is perfect. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
DEAR GOD THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. The characters were all in-character and I just felt really, really bad for Reynardine D: Great story!
fall-into-life chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was absolutely lovely; an amazing piece of work for an underappreciated comic.
Lazarian chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
...Just found and got to the latest page of Gunnerkrigg court today. Then I went looking for more...This is great but...you make me sad ;_;
Lionna chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
You... you made me cry! Oh my, that was so sad. Poor Annie... Poor Reynardine! Well written and I could actually picture this happening, so kudos and much props.

Lionna
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aw, sad! I liked your idea for this and your execution was okay, but the ending just felt a little weak. It trailed off and didn't get where I think it otherwise could have.

-P.W. Bing
studz chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
OHMYGOSH.

This is my canon. This is wonderful.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow. I found this story from reading your Megamind fic, then hitting your bio to see what else you'd written. I have only two words about this incredibly powerful vignette:

I cried.
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
No,... *sniffs* ..., those aren't tears in my eyes. Nope, sir.

Well, it is a nice fuzzy feelings story. It is really short, too short to really review it, but it was a nice read.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll wipe my not-tears away and shall take a nap in the shade.
SandietheMafioso chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is really beautiful. I'm really intrigued by the relationship between Annie and Reynardine in the comic, and I love the way you portray it here. I'm curious about what Reynardine will do without Annie, and what was the gift that she left for Kat's descendants?

Do you know this fic is the only link on the rec page for Gunnerkrigg at TVTropes? I was sad to see there weren't more, but this is absolutely deserving. Well done.
The handsome dame chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Beautiful.
music4evah chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
...That was depressing. But well written.
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was so sad - but moving, as well. Thank you.