Reviews for Echoes of the fallen
joniskpelare chapter 14 . 7/7
Great story!
suziq968 chapter 14 . 5/2
You're gifted. This was a great read. Thank you for sharing it and I hope to see more. I also love your fragments. Your one shot with Buffy and Xander looping together is the first looping fiction I've ever agreed to read. Cat Darla got me, too funny to resist.
entelejent chapter 14 . 3/4
Nice. I preferred the part with the shorter chapters, but the ending was awesome.
Yabbit chapter 12 . 1/31
I love the story
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
Guess You Did Not.
Pity.
Thank You For Writing At Least This Awesome Story.
Storiesdr chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
Just finished reading this. Really great story. Are you, or have you, written or stored the sequels elsewhere, as they don't appear to be on this site (FFN). If not, have you decided not to continue it or have you not been inspired to continue it. Whatever the situation, I have enjoyed the story and do hope that you will continue it in the future...
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
wow wow wow, amazing story. I love the unique spin on the Halloween costume. Normally I don't like buffy and Xander together but I really like how you pulled everything together. Really well done.
kewr69 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
great little story
redguard76 chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
Wahhhh! Sad day! Really good fic though. Thanks for the hard work. I look forward to the sequel if there is one.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
You should make a sequel
Fick Chick chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
This was good. It had some typos & grammatical errors but the plot was well written and the characters were well-developed & on point.
jacohuff chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
Man I love this story, third time reading it. Pleas do a sequel I can't wait to see how Xander with his powers with effect the canon story line.
Umbra.Venator chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
Interesting story, loved it :)
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 4/25/2016