Reviews for Five times Chuck asked Blair to marry him
fanny0997 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
OMG I love this so much!
Hey this here is sorta a Pm, because I can send you an actual Pm and I want to ask you something. I'm a big fan of your chair stories, they're amazing, just absolutely brilliant :) But I have noticed you haven't updated or written any chair fanfics lately and I was just wondering if you were just taking a break with writing chair stories or if you have lost all interest and have no intention of writing any more of them. I'm sorry if I bothered you with this question, I just don't like having false hope. I just want to know if I should continue keeping a lookout for your chair stories or if I should just move on. And I would just like to say I love your work, it's absolutely brilliant, and I sincerely hope you continue writing chair stories. Please Pm me and let me know
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I lovw your stories so much
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE OH MY GOSH. Well-written, in-character, and hilarious. I adored this - esp. Chuck's jealousy and his reassuring of her insecurities.

This was fantastic, and I enjoyed reading it, especially the ending when it tied all five proposals together.

-Jenny
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
omg this was soooo cute! So much fluff and romance, i love how it starts with present!chuck and then we get the flashbacks of his proposals. My favorite is deff. when he's 6 because i mean that's sooo adorable :D:D. amazing story i loved it!
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
What a cute story. I loved it. Especially that he had proposed to her as a child. I always loved pop rocks!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
very cute. was it consciously that there was a sean at the beginning and the end?
ellibells chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Such a cute and lovable story! I love Chuck and Blair and allyour stories! thanks :D
redsenshi chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
A very adorable little one shot. I loved Baby!Blair&Chuck and hearing the misfortunate fates of the other boys proposals. Well written and very in character. Excellent!
MaddieMaddie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is awesome! I actually cant stop smiling. You write Chuck and Blair so well. Love it.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was so adorable! I loved all the different proposals, especially the first one because it was just the cutest. And I liked how, at the end, you drew in parts of the four previous proposals into the last one. :D
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw. I'm so glad I discovered your stories. You capture it all so well. :)
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Lovely! So sweet and totally Chuck&Blair.
Ziah chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was absolutely perfect. I loved every single one of the proposals. I've always wanted to see a peek of Chuck and Blair as children, and then Chuck was so sweet with her when she was feeling self conscious about Nate. My favorite proposal was definitely when he thought she might be pregnant. I wanted that to happen so badly on the show. And then the 4th proposal was of course hilarious and so Chuck and Blair. I loved how the final real proposal combined elements of all 4 and how Blair remembered all of them too. The last line was so perfect and sweet. I love the limo reference!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OH YAY!

I love the six year olds. hehe. Adorable! Naturally that's how CBN first started.

And promise of by 30..they'll marry. aww!

I love the 1x13 missing scene one. I love you, Chuck Bass. *swoon*

Oh, drunken!fun! Love the carrying and the threat. hehe. ;)

And naturally he'd tell her in the end. It's how they work!
ColtLady chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
So cute and sweet! I love it! Everyone of them was so sweet and in character and wonderful! Loved that Blair went to Ireland just to get back at Chuck for getting drunk! LOL!