Reviews for Princess of Tennis: National Arc
Co.OkiE1412 chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
please tell me you are going to write the sequel
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
WAAAH! i cried! i hope the sequel is out- i loved all the romance and funny things and u can make oc pairs actualy WoRk. GAMBATTE!

AnimeObsessedGirl
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I would definitely want Takeshi Konomi-sensei to create a girls team for Seigaku! Well, as long as Sakuno became one of the regulars. She becomes very good at tennis in the manga, but in the anime she is depicted as childish and a novice. I love your stories, Keep Up the Good Work!

-AnimeObsessedGirl-
StriderLover27 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
GREAT LUV IT
nerdygirl4eva chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
So...where's that sequel? I see you haven't updated since 2009! PLEASE UPDATE, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Zhannell chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
I love this story! Please write more! And did sakunos hair became long again? Coz at the first story wen sakuno played a match with ryoma she had short hair? Or was that a different fanfic?
AmaririsuHiganbana chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Ooooo can't wait for the next sequel! o()o
iminloveBABY3 chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
your story is really great. its quite hanging, dont you think? would you mind making another sequel? a sequel where Ryoma would return and sakuno and him would have a relationship, get married, have a family and all? hehe and also include katou and tezuka, they're a great couple too. :)
lee-chan chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Please continue writing with these characters! I love your stories, read this and the previous one in about four hours. I can't wait to read the next!
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Your writing was always the best no matter how many time I read it, I hope the thrid part comes out soon
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
Awesome!Hope you can write more!
angeldiary360 chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Please make the next sequal to the princess of tennis soon! I totally fell in love with the story! and I want to see what Ryoma has to say about sakuno's new attitude!
hpgrl95 chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
awesome job!
lyra dethrow writer chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
please i love this story and the first one so please hurry up and write the next sequal please.
dianago chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Waaaaaaaaaaa! I can't waaaait. ))) I. NEED. TO. WAIT. :) I'm waiting : ))) I'm weird right?