Reviews for The Further Adventures of Spike and Faith
white-clouds chapter 5 . 3/28
Hi! Are you intending to continue with this? Because it's a great story! You've captured the characters' voices well. I really enjoyed their banter. And well written Faith/Spike fics are rare as they come so I'll be eager to read more of this!
JPElles chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
There's a couple stories where Spike, Faith, Tara, etc... form there own gang of vampire hunters. The line up can change but a more normal, able to see the grey version of the scooby's. Usually in the time after Buffy's death. Those are good. I am curious what you have planned here though for Spike and Faith.
TieDyeJackson chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
ok , i know you had a long gap there in between writing but i just started reading it like ten minutes ago and I have to tell you I will be severely pissed if its another few years until the next chapter. You write Spike and Faith so well and I am a huge Spaith shipper . You know what Spike related fic is on here , Spuffy and Spander slash ... that's it, that's all so your story is so damned refreshing that I need you to keep on writing this , please and thank you :P .
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Great idea and I hope there is more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Really really really needs more chapters!
Please write more!
ashes at midnight chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Oh thanks for sending me the link. Yes i would rather read here, it's easy to follow. Some of the journals on LJ are hard to read LOL. Ok i'm actually really enjoying this, I think you've got Faith and Spike's voices spot on.

I'm not enjoying the only dialogue you have in the fourth chapter, but it worked for this chapter because there was only dialogue. I wouldn't like to see this in every chapter though, i think a story needs a bit more narrivite like you showed in the first three chapters.

Looking forward to reading more of this actually, and i wouldn't mind knowing more about Gretchen, on a side note the thing Faith said about her 'not knowing how she did it' ( set the fire's) makes me wonder if she is some sort of witch. LOL :P
penutbutter chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Please update this!I'm begging you!It's awesome and I frickin' love it. Please!
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Best dialogue EVER. This was hysterical. I love it so.
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Wow. This was just... amazing. xD
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh, God. This might be the best thing I've read all week. xD I can't wait to read the rest.
OhTex chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Great story! I'm very much looking forward to seeing where it's going. I love Spike and Faith as a pairing. Please update soon!
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
You've got either writing style down, I liked Ch. 4. You could tell exactly who was who, even with the change at the bottom so no, tags needed at all, I think you got their voices across cleanly. I look forward to seeing more about these two because I also had a jonsing to see them bang-it up. They'd have been good (in a metaphorical sense of course-lol.) together...
Strange Bint chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Yeah, it would have been screwed up if they kissed in this one. Good job!
Fluffernutter8 chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Definitely liked the new format. Quite clear and a nice mix of sentence format, which SAT essay readers apparently appreciates.

You were totally right about Faith. She definitely has a dirty mouth! But you kept her in character, so thumbs up.

Liked how you didn't make the road of love easy for Spike and Faith. Most people will put up roadblocks for B&A, but let S&F fall into bed. Or make Faith have intimacy issues and Spike falling all over her feet. It is interesting that you have Spike still into Buffy (but she's not into him, of course!) and not all "the dark Slayer had Buffy's power with none of her goodness." This is something I've seen in a lot of fic and it bugs me because I think that either a) Buffy's goodness is one of the things that attracted Spike to her in the first place or b) Spike likes that she has a dark side ("you belong in the dark, with me"- granted, that's unsouled Spike, but still...Okay, I just went on a 20 word rant so that was moved to the appropriate place, i.e. the fangirl ramble). And also c) Faith's goodness is actually more pronounced than Buffy's because she worked so hard for it. So a rant ended up here anyway, but it was related, so I approve it.

I also think it's interesting that you seem to have Angel and Nina still together. That was an Oz-channeling "interesting," by the way. They're gonna break up (if they haven't already), right K? Next chapter, RIGHT K?

Um, that is all.
RaspBerryHats chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
I didn't lost at all! You stay so perfect to the characters, I was A) easily following along with the story and B) giggling like a mad woman at your quotage. Excellent stuff, love!

Keep it up!