Reviews for Lost and Found
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aw, Keigo and Jirou are so cute!
GW chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
omg, I love it! They are so cuute! Atobe is so adorable!

Great fic! Keep writin' :)
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw~! Adorable! XD Of course... I really liked your story, it was very cute~! Hey, I'm just wondering, I've heard that 'Keigo is Keigo but Kei-chan is mine' line somewhere; was that in one of the eps or something? Hmm...
sxt chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aw... JIROU IS SO CUTE!

and i can't believe a 5-year-old atobe knows the word "compromise"

lol AWESOME STORY!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
haha! that was funny!

so cute! :)
secret25 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Omg! Atobe and Jirou were aborable! I just wanted to squeeze the living daylights out of them! -giggle-

"Ore-sama found Jirou lost and alone in the playground, so Ore-sama is going to take him home.”

“What if you got hurt?”

“Then Ore-sama would have taken care of him.”

“Yup. I learned that Kei-chan is willing to take me home with him if I ever get lost.”

oh! Just wonderful!
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
aw cute :)

*Lazy-chan
Scarlet Letters chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was so cute and I can totally see it happening. Atobe was the perfect stuffy five year old. So cute.
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
naw, how cute! Are you planning on writing a sequel?
asebi chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was soo adorable..hehe..

but i think theres a typo..at the end, where Jirou's mother asks Jirou about what he learned from wandering away. You wrote "Mako" when "Mako" is Atobe's mother, Jirou's mother was named "Yuuko" right?
nowaynohownoproblem chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is adorable~! I would've reveiwed sooner but I was to tired last night lol. I really love it though :3 Jirou is the best and so is Atobe :3
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh! This was so cute! I love childhood stories that are pre-slash! Jirou and Atobe are so possesive of each other! Its adorable!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
GYAH! SO ADORABLE! XD MWAH! XD
Mirsama chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Sweet.

I really loved it.
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was too cute; little Jirou was just as adorable as big Jirou and little Atobe just as arrogant. I just love how Atobe told all of the adults how things were going to go down and they all didn't even question it.