Reviews for Only One
AH Darling chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Just read this again, it's awesome. You should continue it!
bluewolfeyes chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I was wondering if there could be maybe a short story continuing this one-short story. I feel that this story could be awesome with a few chapters. I really like this story and Highlander rocks along with Twilight.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
both beautifully written and intreguing...thank you...:)
theperson13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is great! I love the idea! It's so original and so well-thought of! It was unpredictable and amazing! Great job! I love it! And I'm really hoping that this will become a full story once the contest is over!

I have a question. Did Isabella die? Cuz she had blood where her heart is so...yeah!

I think that Bella si also immortal or something but lost her memory! Lol! Maybe not...I think she's just a...another version or something of Isabella from years ago! But, whatever!

I'd love for this to be a full story! I love the concept and everything!

I'd say and beg for you to update but...yeah...

AWESOME ONE-SHOT!

-person
romanysue chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow! That was brilliant! Really enjoyed it. X
Cotton-Patch chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I read this to fill the void for the next chapter of OMO but this story is amazing by itself! I adore Scotsward !

This is perfectly written and an intriguing plot, is it just a one-shot?
richmondlass chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OMG - brilliant - I loved it x
Melba87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
whew, that was steamy! and had me very intrigued..

i do appreciate the glossary in the AN at the end. While most can be inferred just by context clues...it's nice to know when I was right.
KODea chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
WOO HOO! I love Highlander/Twilight! So much better than the real thing!

CB, You smut was... WOW! No words can explain it. Bravo!

Further the story? ;)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Enjoyed it. I loved the Highlander movies and series.
Edward's angst chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You did great for a first time. I don't write it very much, so when I wrote an entry for the contest too, I was nervous putting it up. Xd.

But it was a great entry, and good luck :D

xx
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Loved it! I think you did an awesome job!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow. I'd say it was a more than impressive effort all the way around. It may be your first ff, but I hope it won't be your last.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Very very interesting! Lovd how you combined two of my favorite canons. I love the Highlander saga and Twilight. And I can definitely see Edward as more of a "Connor MacLeod" rather than a "Duncan MacLeod".

Duncan MacLeod (the main character from the tv series, and Connor's younger Clansman) is a lot more out going and less apt to brood. Though in the last season and a half of the series, and in the movies Endgame and the Source, he was alot more brooding and less easygoing.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was really good-I loved your writing style!