Reviews for The Ultimate Anime Obsession Games!
InTheLittleBun chapter 6 . 5/14
I say u get rid of the fruits basket peepz first cuz I never quite got into fruits basket so I wot be able to follow their povs D
LissyCreator chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Update please?
FandomNut chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
This is awesome! Love the idea, please continue. Could you put me on a cheering squad or whatever for:
Kyoya- because he's smart and sexy
Kyo- cuz I hate Yuki
Argh, who to choose from Avatar...so hard!
Jet- cuz in sorry he died sorry Zuko!
And...I've never seen Naruto, so yeah
Please finish!
SouthernPrussiaWritesStories chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
*holds pitchfork in hand* please update or I will be forced to use this *points to the sharp end of pitch fork* I love it its hilarious!
chibipanda chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
you should of put FMA characters in here as well! 3
its funny whens the next chapter coming up?
Alapest chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
In The avatar world I like Jet because he's super sexy ;)
In the Hosts I like Tamaki cause he's really funny!
In the Zodiacs I LOVE KYO! He's so just just just... *faints*
In Naruto... I like Naruto ;)
The Spade Queen chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Plez update this is too funny
Cocopuff chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
TOURTURE THEM HAHAHA!
Mystique KUH chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Continuing with ANOTHER ONE editing my previous,
FB: HARU!
Reason: I named myself after his GF.
NARUTO: SASUKE
Reason: Already explained, but sad psat, brotherly bond, yadda yadda
AVATAR: ZUKO
Reason: I watched all the episodes and I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN HE CUT HIS HAIR! cuz hes awesome.
OURAN: KYOYA
Reeason: cuzz hes cool and second best and smart too :)
Mystique KUH chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
ALSO, IF I HAD TO PICK ONE GUY FROM EACH HERE YOU GO:
NARUTO: SASUKE
FRUITS BASKET: YUKI
OURAN: KYOYA (would be mori but oh well)
AVATAR: ZUKO
Besides Zuko and Kyoya, I'm the Strong silent type.
Mystique KUH chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Okay. Continuing from my lasst review where I begged to be on team Sasuke, I also have another reason adn some competition ideas. To begin with, in my profile name, Mystique KUH, KUH stands for Kazami Uchiha Handsomeness. Kazami iss from Shun Kazami in Bakugan, my first anime crush. Uhiha is for Sasuke and Itachi, because they are my Favs of all time. Also, the competition ideas are:
In Avatar: Pissing off the Cabbage Man, Delivery Cart Riding (in that Earth Kingdom)
In Ouran: Who can get the most ladies depending on what their skill is, ie, ninjas show off jutsu, benders bend, sokka boomerangs, eeetc.
In Naruto: Best spray paint on Hokage Mountain, Who can find the Akatsuki first?, etc.
In Fruits Basket: Impressing Akito, Impressing Tohru, playing pranks on Rin.
In Random Arena that popped out of nowhere: Getting accross a pit of lava, ie, ninjas use jutsu, Sokka can use boomerang as zipline, Zuko fireflies (see what I did there), Host club tries to charm SP and TP, Yuki tries to grab onto sokka as a rat, Kyo Tries to balance on line that sokka made, etc.
AGAIN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY!
Mystique KUH chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I LOVE SASUKE PLZ PLZ PLZ I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE DID SO MUCH FOR HIS FAMILY, AND HE LOVED HIS BROTHER SO MUCH! I ALSO LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE WOULD LEAVE HIS FRIENDS FOR HIS CLAN AND HOW MUCH OF A BOND HE HAD WITH HIS BROTEHR!1 by the way why didnt u put in itachi? ANYWAYS I STILL LOVE SASUKE AND PLEASE PUT ME IN AS RIN MYSTIQUE! THNX!
bemyserendipity chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Please, please, please update! This is hilarious and the games haven't even begun yet :D I wish they were real, so I could actually meet them -_- *sigh* A girl can only dream.

Update soon please!
Crysagi-Chan chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
*Jumps up and down crazily* Oh my glob! I'm gonna die! I can't wait! YUKI FOREVER!
Carrot-Bunny chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
WHERE'S... MY... AVATAR! YOU TELL ME THIS IS AN AVATAR CROSSOVER AND DON'T GIVE ME A $%#* PIECE OF AVATAR?