Reviews for The Martial Artist and the Great Detective
Optimusa chapter 7 . 2/20
guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Lolz. So funny and good. Continue plz.
shugokage chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Great story I do hope you will continue in the near future!
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
*reads note from scribe* three words: AI IS EVIL!
Yasha-HebiHime chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This is a very well done story that should be continued, not only because of how well you are placing the characters into their scene but because of how unique the situation is as well. I don't think I need to be the one to tell you that you are the first to have a Ranma fanfiction with Case Closed in a situation like this. Where as I have seen another story similar that had Ranma shrinking, it was not nearly as good (or long) as this one. Agatha, being Ranma's new personality, is also a drastic change that most writers, from what I've seen, don't really try to do with a Ranma that is still interested in the Art.

There is only two problems that I have seen in the story so far: The first and foremost is that it has not been updated/finished (which is understandable, given that everyone has lives). However, my actual complaint with the story is that you are expecting the reader's to know the Case Closed events exactly, at least with what you have shown.

I'm saying this because Agatha, at the end of this chapter, starts to go on about how Ai detected something on the Bus, but that was not mentioned in the story. The biggest hole was the case with the dogs, as you did not really go into detail about what was going on and it felt more like you were re-creating the scene shown in Case Closed but adding in Agatha's input here and there. In the future, I advise to describe the events in a bit more detail simply because not everyone has followed Case Closed with a photographic memory. Myself included, as I vaguely remember most of the cases in the series, mostly because they are usually very minor and don't develop in the main story so they don't really stick to memory.

Well, sorry for ranting a bit, but I do hope you will understand what I was trying to say. Hope you update soon, I'm looking forward to Hina-Marple Agatha's adventures.
Manga-fan-99 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
amazing idea! never thought of it!
Manga-fan-99
Leon chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Have to say, this is pretty epic. I'll definitely be following this story as it progresses.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
i am looking soooooooooooooooo forward to seeing what you do next with this genius story of yours (_)
Bard of Chaos chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I can't wait to read more about Agatha playing dress up! Could Nodoka come along?
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
pretty good chapter.
Jokulmorder chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Yay, plot progression and mystery! *claps* So unusual to see such, congratulations in order.
7 Winds chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter I like how you have developed Ranma's other persona and are letting him experience a childhood he/she never had.
thank you for the chapter and your time.

Sincerely,

Your Eternal Fan

7Winds ;)
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Good chapter, I almost forgot about this fic.
I dont see what's wrong with being a 'Naruto' fan, I mean the only reason I havn't been following since chapter 580 was because I was too lazy to finda another source since my main source got yanked from the site I use regularly
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
i would really love to read what would come next in this story if you could finish it?
Bard of Chaos chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I LOVE IT! Oh Great Cloud Dancer, please bestow upon me another chapter filled with Ranma/Case Closed wonderfullness...