Reviews for Goodnight
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
when you talked about John talking with Bobby, it would have been nice to know that he was on the phone, talking to Bobby. And to nit pick, Sam could have fallen to the floor, not ground, since they were inside. When Dean found John's journal at 5 years old, I take it Dean could read? Otherwise John could have made some excuses about the journal. Actually, that sentence sounds like Dean found the journal when John was 5. Skidded his knees should be skinned his knees. Tiny tears? I know Sam was Dean's little brother, no need to ram it down our throats, once is enough. Seeing his mom was a nice reminder, not reminding. I wish you would have said Sam put the picture on the bedside table so he could look at it whenever he wanted. Sorry about the nit picks-I do like the premise, I would have liked more descriptions about characters and feelings. But over all, it was a believable story and I liked it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Little Sammy is so cute *_*

I like it very much 3 Thanks for sharing

See ya o/

Rosetta
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
You made me cry! But, I love this one-shot, so I'm gonna forgive you. Anyways, It was sweet and adorable. Believable.

Thanks,

Kathryn Marie

P.S- IT MADE ME CRY!
sinful delight chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice story! I was always curious as to how Sam found out about his mom and I think you hit it dead on. Great job! I will definitely be adding this to my SPN Community, 'Pesky Older Brothers & Nerdy Little Ones' that contain wee-chester fics.

sin
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was soo cute! I loved John in this fic... and I really think that he was a good father, strict but also loving and caring when it was about his boys.

Great story
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It was a lovely moment for the boys and their dad.

I really liked it.
the tribble master chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
yeah- i was like- blond? maybe he went through a rebel phase and had it died. anyway, it was super cute story. WRITE ON!