Reviews for Waking up at Septembers End
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto), Akira Toriyama (Dragonball) and Rumiko Takahashi (Inuyasha).
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
dont delete it! give it time for someone else to find it and work from there to figure it out, I mean let time for a GOOD author to adopt it. it deserves to be finished, or left for future generations. . . please dont delete.
Dragon'sHost chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I'd like to adopt this fic. I think I can run with it. Please PM me!
CleverBast chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
please update to let those of us who enjoy this story know if it is being updated...
TangeloTime chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Team three is the jounin team right? The ones that have been traveling with Sakura? Masashi Kishimoto, (Who she should strangle) Rumiko What's-her-face, author of Inuyasha, and Akira, I'm not to sure of. Author of Yu gi oh?
Obsidian Night chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! YOU GOT ME HOOKED!

Obsidian Night
amu-chan-1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wauw i love it i can't ait for chapter 3 when is that chapter coming you think?

cousethe last time you updatet it was 2009in august.

i don't want to annoy you or somting don't be mad at me please.

is'd just this story i so amazing i wanna know what hapens next :D
The Serial Typist chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I've always loved well-written time fics. So far this fits the category :)
Nasis chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I like this, it's very interesting. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Shockinblue chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I just realized I never really reviewed despite having read this story chapter, even though it's only at 2 chapters. I really do hope for the next chapter and many more. Sakura and Kisame sound like a great pairing, and from the Mizukage's memories of the past, it sounds like it could only get more interesting. I notice that you do have a grammatical error here and there, but it's very little. Despite the short paragraphs, compared to other stories with uber lengthy paragraphs and a enticing storyline, I find myself enjoying this story despite it's lengths. Of course, I do hope you bring on lengthier chapters in the near future.

Anyway, I look forward to your next update, and hope that it is soon. :)
Tenraku-Ichi chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Wow!

This is really good. UPDATE PLEASE!
Twilitwolfcait chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
*woot* awesomeness pure awesomeness!*Gives u a cookie*This is one of the best stories I have read in a while!Please don't drop such a promising story.I beg u don't kill such a good story...I've seen it happen too many times before!
Twilitwolfcait chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Luv it!
aero13 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
interesting...keep going please!
Blaise Tama-chan chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
haha i fell out of my chair laughing, i hope your happy. Update soon realy though this was great