Reviews for The Hourai Poison
Shidomaru of the Bloody Mist chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
That ending was a big unexpected mind-screw! O_O My answer to Tewi's question is NO! I don't want! ...Nice story, though.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
As I can finally review, I think I'll leave one here! First off, I love the idea behind it, and even more so, the ending! Both barts of it were good, especially the little offer at the end. I must confess, I do think, if I were offered such a thing, I'd accept, the concequeces be damned! That is, so long as I'm in Gensokyo. It would be far too hard to hide immortality in the outside world! I've always loved the whole "It was just a dream...?" kind of twist, as I'm sure you've noticed in my own work. Anyways, I'll review another spin-off some other time!
nekokuro13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
"Nice try Tewi, but this isn't a cartoon." - really? Does game characters count as cartoons? Lol, sorry can't help it. :P

"... then starts crying twin waterfalls. Tewi opens an umbrella just in time, while Reisen was drenched in tears." - but this isn't a cartoon! XD

"...Don't worry... most of them are still alive."" Note the 'most' there. Aah! Animal abuse!

"...Turn into a rabbit, a frog, get poisoned forever!"" Ah, the horrors of immortality.

Hm, Kaguya seems a little bit more hot-headed than I imagined, but yeah, it's all a matter of opinion...

Dream in a dream... a little bit clich├ęd, but for this, works a bit, it seems.

Quite a decent piece of work, given this was your first story.

Me? What pill is that? Yes please... *evil grin
Dark Marx Soul chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
It's all right and the premise for the story was good, but there are some punctuation errors here and there and I have no idea what happens to Mokou, nor what Tewi was doing at the end.
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I didn't like it. Why? No reason.

The story seemed to be well put together.

I found no grammatical errors.