Reviews for Naruto's Rise
Nightmare Moon and FireFlight chapter 4 . 8/30
Why must you do this to me. Forehead and I have the same birthday!
Aburame Uzumaki Shina chapter 12 . 8/29
All around, this is a pretty poorly constructed, and written, story. Slight grammatical errors aside, the way you write is so... rush, bland. As a writer, you should strive to paint the picture of what is occurring in your story, not just say it. Most of the characters also lacked their own personalised, and we're merely there just to shine more light on Mary Sue, Naruto(come on man, even a shitty harem to boot?). I could go on and on, but there isn't much of a point in doing that, my constructive criticism is always inferred incorrectly. If there is one thing I have give you credit for, it is the length of this story. You have tenacity, which is excellent. But, like many writers on this site, have a very poor way of conveying your ideas to your audience. A key requirement for a good story is scene writing. You need to go further into detail in almost every aspect of you writing. You can't just "tell" us what is happening and expect your audience to appreciate it like you do, you need to "show" your audience what is happening. That, I believe, was your biggest folly. I hope this isn't taken too harshly, but it definitely should be taken for something. Always strive to improve, and tone it down on the Mary Sue shit... it ruins alot of stories.
Are you fucking serious you let her see all he fears and hope and basically Fuck around In his head I thought this would be a good story. but you just fucked it up by all means let the demon talk to her but take her out of HIS FUCKING MIND AFTER AND YOU STILL MADE IT SO HE LOVED HER AFTER HE SHOULD OF HATED HER FOR SNOOPING WHO EVER ROTE THIS SHOULD BE FUCKING SHOT IN THE FUCKING FACE.
lucasrosa94 chapter 8 . 4/25
corrija os erros na escrita. istória muito boa.
Black Ass chapter 1 . 2/19
Get yo grammar right bitch ass nigga, and it aint fucking naruto it niggato bitch, get yo black ass outta here man
lovebishies chapter 49 . 2/8
The feels
brutusjr chapter 53 . 1/26
Your killing or gravely injuring the best characters of this story...

When does Naruto die?!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 70 . 1/24
Such a wonderful fanfic! You did a great job of tying up loose ends and the plot flowed beautifully :D
Guest chapter 39 . 12/22/2016
Uh for btw summoning works only for the casters blood not someone elses.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/20/2016
This fanfic is really old but im naruto weabo. The six path sages name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki not Rikodou
crusade chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
hmmm, im not sure if the manga had reached that point yet but it was stated that the name naruto was a name jiraiya made for his book and thought of the name while he was eating, at naruto means fishcake
Birthday chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Sakura and me have the same birthday?
Lordofzzzz1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
a
Guest chapter 65 . 7/12/2016
Kinda hoping Naruto would get the rinnengan lol
Guest chapter 49 . 7/11/2016
I dont hate you, but this death was sadder than the actual anime death for Jiraiya